Innovation evaluation model for macro-construction sector companies: A study in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Robert A, 1988. "Innovation in Urban Systems: The Interrelationships between Urban and National Economic Development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 66-79, November.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2014.
"Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 349-357.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Assessing dynamic efficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F., 2008. "A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 266-288, February.
- Anna Dubois & Lars-Erik Gadde, 2002. "The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 621-631.
- Barlow, James, 2000. "Innovation and learning in complex offshore construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 973-989, August.
- Isaksen, Arne, 1999. "Evaluation of a regional innovation programme: the Innovation and New Technology Programme in Northern Norway," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 83-90.
- Hashi, Iraj & Stojčić, Nebojša, 2013.
"The impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: Evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 353-366.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2010. "The Impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 410, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kapelko, M. & Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Oude Lansink, A., 2015. "Measurement of input-specific productivity growth with an application to the construction industry in Spain and Portugal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 64-71.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Miller, Roger, et al, 1995. "Innovation in Complex Systems Industries: The Case of Flight Simulation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 363-400.
- Herrero, M.J. & Escavy, J.I. & Bustillo, M., 2013. "The Spanish building crisis and its effect in the gypsum quarry production (1998–2012)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 123-129.
- Magdalena Kapelko & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2015. "Technical efficiency and its determinants in the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 96-109, March.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMacro-construction sector; Model; Innovation; Evaluation; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:22-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.