Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vermeulen, Walter J.V. & Hovens, Jeroen, 2006. "Competing explanations for adopting energy innovations for new office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2719-2735, November.
- Frens Pries & Andre Doree, 2005. "A century of innovation in the Dutch construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 561-564.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- Shackley, Simon & Green, Ken, 2007. "A conceptual framework for exploring transitions to decarbonised energy systems in the United Kingdom," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 221-236.
- Lynn Mytelka, 2000. "Local Systems Of Innovation In A Globalized World Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 15-32.
- Anna Dubois & Lars-Erik Gadde, 2002. "The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 621-631.
- Haas, Reinhard & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Residential energy demand in OECD-countries and the role of irreversible efficiency improvements," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-442, September.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Dewick, Paul, 2002. "Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 989-1008, August.
- Robert W. Fri, 2003. "The Role of Knowledge: Technological Innovation in the Energy System," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 51-74.
- Sharif, Naubahar, 2006. "Emergence and development of the National Innovation Systems concept," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 745-766, June.
- Dahlin, Kristina B. & Behrens, Dean M., 2005. "When is an invention really radical?: Defining and measuring technological radicalness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 717-737, June.
- Beerepoot, M., 2007. "Public energy performance policy and the effect on diffusion of solar thermal systems in buildings: A Dutch experience," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1882-1897.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
- Megan K Blake & Susan Hanson, 2005. "Rethinking innovation: context and gender," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(4), pages 681-701, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:4812-4825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.