The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pia Pässilä & Lauri Pulkka & Seppo Junnila, 2015. "How to Succeed in Low-Energy Housing—Path Creation Analysis of Low-Energy Innovation Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Francisco Brahm & Jorge Tarzijan, 2016. "Relational Contracts and Collaboration in the Supply Chain: Impact of Expected Future Business Volume on the Make-or-Buy Decision," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(3), pages 48-67, July.
- Graeme Larsen & Tabarak Ballal, 2005. "The diffusion of innovations within a UKCI context: an explanatory framework," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 81-91.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2015.
"Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 608-631.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Gehringer,Agnieszka, 2012. "Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201214, University of Turin.
- Peter Harrison, 2007. "Can Measurement Error Explain the Weakness of Productivity Growth in the Canadian Construction Industry?," CSLS Research Reports 2007-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- de Vries, Henk J. & Verhagen, W. Pieter, 2016. "Impact of changes in regulatory performance standards on innovation: A case of energy performance standards for newly-built houses," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 56-68.
- Per Erik Eriksson & Ossi Pesamaa, 2007. "Modelling procurement effects on cooperation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 893-901.
- Ting-Kwei Wang & Qian Zhang & Heap-Yih Chong & Xiangyu Wang, 2017. "Integrated Supplier Selection Framework in a Resilient Construction Supply Chain: An Approach via Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Grey Relational Analysis (GRA)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Peters, Linda D. & Pressey, Andrew D. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2016. "Contingent factors affecting network learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2507-2515.
- Andrew Chang & Chih-Chiang Tien, 2006. "Quantifying uncertainty and equivocality in engineering projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 171-184.
- Brahm, Francisco & Tarziján, Jorge, 2012. "The impact of complexity and managerial diseconomies on hierarchical governance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 586-599.
- Jan Bröchner, 2010. "Innovation in Construction," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rémy Guichardaz & Laurent Bach & Julien Penin, 2016. "Music industry intermediation in the digital era and the resilience of the majors’ oligopoly: The role of transactional capabilities," Working Papers of BETA 2016-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
- Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott & Torvatn, Tim, 2005. "Building relationships for technological innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1240-1250, September.
- Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Williams, Karen & Debrah, Yaw A., 2014. "The potential for technology and knowledge transfers between foreign and local firms: A study of the construction industry in Ghana," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 560-571.
- Butzin, Anna & Rehfeld, Dieter, 2008. "Innovationsbiographien in der Bauwirtschaft," Forschung Aktuell 10/2008, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Zubizarreta, Mikel & Cuadrado, Jesús & Iradi, Jon & García, Harkaitz & Orbe, Aimar, 2017. "Innovation evaluation model for macro-construction sector companies: A study in Spain," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 22-37.
- Shahin Mokhlesian, 2014. "How Do Contractors Select Suppliers for Greener Construction Projects? The Case of Three Swedish Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction; Loosely Coupled System; Productivity; Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:20:y:2002:i:7:p:621-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .