A Note on "A Constant-Utility Index of the Cost of Living"
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2012. "The impact of differential satiation dynamics on changing consumer behavior, wellbeing, and innovative activity," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Carvalho, Natacha & Rege, Sameer & Fortuna, Mário & Isidro, Eduardo & Edwards-Jones, Gareth, 2011. "Estimating the impacts of eliminating fisheries subsidies on the small island economy of the Azores," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1822-1830, August.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Afonso, António, 2006.
"Excess burden and the cost of inefficiency in public services provision,"
Working Paper Series
601, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Vítor Gaspar, 2006. "Excess burden and the cost of inefficiency in public services provision," Working Papers w200609, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- António Afonso & Vítor Gaspar, 2006. "Excess burden and the cost of inefficiency in public services provision," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Garcia-Torres, Abraham, 2009. "Consumer behaviour: evolution of preferences and the search for novelty," MERIT Working Papers 2009-005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2019. "A general equilibrium evolutionary model with generic utility functions and generic bell-shaped attractiveness maps, generating fashion cycle dynamics," Working Papers 401, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2019.
- Clément Bellet, 2017. "Essays on Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/vbu6kd1s68o, Sciences Po.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antony, Jürgen & Klarl, Torben, 2019. "Non-renewable resources, subsistence consumption, and Hartwick's investment rule," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 124-142.
- Keller, W. J., 1973. "A Nested Ces-Type Utility Function And Its Demand And Price-Index Functions," Econometric Institute Archives 272062, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ma, Chang, 2020.
"Financial stability, growth and macroprudential policy,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C).
- Chang Ma, 2018. "Financial Stability, Growth, and Macroprudential Policy," 2018 Meeting Papers 3, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haradhan Kumar Mohajan, 2017.
"Analysis of Reciprocity and Substitution Theorems, and Slutsky Equation,"
Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 2(3), pages 54-75, March.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "Analysis of Reciprocity and Substitution Theorems, and Slutsky Equation," MPRA Paper 82938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2017.
- Peter Dolton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2019. "Correlates of Social Value Orientation: Evidence from a Large Sample of the UK Population," Working Paper Series 0119, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Matthew Robson & John Bone, 2018. "Giving to Varying Numbers of Others," Discussion Papers 18/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens J., 2010.
"Numerical explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides model of growth and structural change,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
199, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens, 2010. "Numerical Explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides Model of Growth and Structural Change," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 77461, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens, 2010. "Numerical Explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides Model of Growth and Structural Change," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 46865, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Florian Kuhlmey & Beat Hintermann, 2016. "Public Provision and Local Income Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 5789, CESifo.
- Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, Seyyed Ali & Goodwin, Barry K., 2018. "GENERALIZING THE GENERAL: Generalizing the CES Production Function to Allow for the Flexibility of Input-Driven Output Risk and Viability of Input Thresholds," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274352, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Makoto Nirei & Nao Sudo, 2020. "Necessities, Home Production, and Economic Impacts of Stay-at-Home Policies," IMES Discussion Paper Series 20-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Josselin Thuilliez & Ogobara Doumbo & Jean Gaudart, 2013.
"Malaria and protective behaviours: is there a malaria trap?,"
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Josselin Thuilliez & Ogobara Doumbo & Jean Gaudart, 2013. "Malaria and protective behaviours: is there a malaria trap?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) inserm-00838508, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:12:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2017. "Subsistence, Substitutability and Sustainability in Consumption," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(1), pages 47-66, May.
- Susan Randolph & Patrick Guyer, 2011. "Tracking the Historical Evolution of States' Compliance with their Economics and Social Rights Obligations of Result: Insights from the Historical SERF Index," Economic Rights Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Fortin, Ines & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2019.
"The consumption–investment decision of a prospect theory household: A two-period model with an endogenous second period reference level,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 93-108.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Fortin, Ines & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2018. "The consumption-investment decision of a prospect theory household: A two-period model with an endogenous second period reference level," Economics Series 344, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fernando Leibovici & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2020. "International Trade of Essential Goods During a Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised May 2020.
- Antony, Jürgen & Klarl, Torben, 2019. "Resource depletion in a Ramsey economy with subsistence consumption, exogenous technical change and capital depreciation: A full characterization," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203640, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stokke, Hildegunn E., 2008.
"Resource boom, productivity growth and real exchange rate dynamics -- A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of South Africa,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 148-160, January.
- Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2006. "Resource Boom, Productivity Growth and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics - A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of South Africa," Working Paper Series 7206, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Widodo, Tri, 2006. "Demand Estimation and Household’s Welfare Measurement: Case Studies on Japan and Indonesia," MPRA Paper 78216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Matthew J. Delventhal & Pau S. Pujolas & Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2019. "Trade and Catching Up to the Industrial Leader," Department of Economics Working Papers 19-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Widodo, Tri, 2000. "The Impact of Economic Crisis on Welfare of Rural and Urban Households: a Case Study of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 78114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonhard Lades, 2013. "Explaining shapes of Engel curves: the impact of differential satiation dynamics on consumer behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1023-1045, November.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Togan, Sübidey, 1982. "On managing adjustment to external shocks in oil importing developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 149, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chris Jeffords & Alexi Thompson, 2019. "The human rights foundations of an EKC with a minimum consumption requirement: theory, implications, and quantitative findings," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-49, April.
- Banerjee, Suvajit, 2021. "Conjugation of border and domestic carbon adjustment and implications under production and consumption-based accounting of India's National Emission Inventory: A recursive dynamic CGE analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 68-86.
- repec:era:chaptr:2013-rpr-29-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Widodo, Tri, 2012. "Household’s Welfare Impact of Fuel Subsidy Removal," MPRA Paper 77997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Verikios & Kevin Hanslow & Marc Jim Mariano, 2021. "Understanding the Australian economy: a computable general equilibrium model with updated data and parameters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 21-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Manh D. Pham & LÃ©opold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2019. "Statistical Inference for Aggregation of Malmquist Productivity Indices," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082019, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dong, Baomin & Ma, Xili & Wang, Ningjing & Wei, Weixian, 2020. "Impacts of exchange rate volatility and international oil price shock on China's regional economy: A dynamic CGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Hansen, Wiljar & Johansen, Bjørn Gjerde, 2017. "Regional repercussions of new transport infrastructure investments: An SCGE model analysis of wider economic impacts," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 38-49.
- Eve Sihra, 2017. "Consumption, Social Interactions and Preferences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1ej8deo44v9, Sciences Po.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso, 2011. "Growth, income taxes and consumption aspirations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 221-224.