Estimating the impacts of eliminating fisheries subsidies on the small island economy of the Azores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- JINJI Naoto, 2010. "Subsidies, Fisheries Management, and International Trade," Discussion papers 10023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2005. "Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 47-58, July.
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-243, October.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2007.
"Harvesting in an integrated general equilibrium model,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 233-252, May.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2007. "Harvesting in an integrated general equilibrium model," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 127-07, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Holland, Dan & Gudmundsson, Eyjolfur & Gates, John, 1999. "Do fishing vessel buyback programs work: A survey of the evidence," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-69, January.
- R. C. Geary, 1950. "A Note on "A Constant-Utility Index of the Cost of Living"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 65-66.
- David Finnoff & John Tschirhart, 2003. "Protecting an Endangered Species While Harvesting Its Prey in a General Equilibrium Ecosystem Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 160-180.
- Bhat, Mahadev G. & Bhatta, Ramachandra, 2006. "Regional economic impacts of limited entry fishery management: an application of dynamic input output model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(06), pages 709-728, December.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ying & Hu, Jianfeng & Pan, Haoran & Li, Shiyu & Failler, Pierre, 2016. "An integrated model for marine fishery management in the Pearl River Estuary: Linking socio-economic systems and ecosystems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 135-147.
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M., 2014. "Socio-economic quantification of fishing in a European urban area: The case of Vigo," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 347-358.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:13-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pe, 2016. "Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 130-138.
- Mario Fortuna & Francisco Silva & Ana Medeiros, 2016. "A CGE approach to measuring the impacts of EU structural funds in a small open economy," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 507-538, August.
- Bayramoglu, Basak & Copeland, Brian R. & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 2018. "Trade and fisheries subsidies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 13-32.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries subsidies Impact analysis SAM CGE modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:10:p:1822-1830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.