Catch limits, capacity utilization and cost reduction in Japanese fishery management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MANAGI Shunsuke, 2009. "Capacity Output and Possibility of Cost Reduction: Fishery management in Japan," Discussion papers 09040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Niels Vestergaard & Dale Squires, 2006.
"A short-run Johansen industry model for common-pool resources: planning a fishery's industrial capacity to curb overfishing,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 361-389, September.
- K. Kerstens & N. Vestergaard & D. Squires, 2006. "A Short-Run Johansen Industry Model for Common-Pool Resources: Planning a Fishery's Industrial Capacity to Curb Overfishing," Post-Print hal-00211192, HAL.
- Dupont, Diane P. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale, 2002. "Capacity utilization measures and excess capacity in multi-product privatized fisheries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 193-210, June.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017.
"A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 720-739, October.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2016. "A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 2016-EQM-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017. "A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison," Post-Print hal-01744565, HAL.
- Toshi H.Arimura & Shinji Kaneko & Shunsuke Managi & Takayoshi Shinkuma & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2016. "Political Economy of Voluntary Approaches: A Lesson from Environmental Policies," Working Papers e107, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2017.
"On the influence of environmental factors on harvest: the French Guiana shrimp fishery paradox,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 233-247, April.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2013. "On The Influence Of Environmental Factors On Harvest: The French Guiana Shrimp Fishery Paradox," Documents de Travail 2013-04, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Shunsuke Managi & Suman K. Sharma, 2016. "Special Issue Of The Singapore Economic Review — Economics Of Crises And Disasters," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-10, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:5:p:577-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.