Excess Capacity and Asymmetric Information in Developing Country Fisheries: The Malaysian Purse Seine Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michiyuki Yagi & Shunsuke Managi, 2011.
"Catch limits, capacity utilization and cost reduction in Japanese fishery management,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(5), pages 577-592, September.
- MANAGI Shunsuke, 2009. "Capacity Output and Possibility of Cost Reduction: Fishery management in Japan," Discussion papers 09040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Catch limits, capacity utilization and cost reduction in Japanese fishery management," MPRA Paper 96385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Felthoven & William Horrace & Kurt Schnier, 2009.
"Estimating heterogeneous capacity and capacity utilization in a multi-species fishery,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 173-189, December.
- Ronald G. Felthovan & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2006. "Estimating Heterogeneous Capacity and Capacity Utilization in a Multi-Species Fishery," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 86, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Lorenzo Castelli & Raffaele Pesenti & Walter Ukovich, 2010. "A classification of DEA models when the internal structure of the Decision Making Units is considered," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 207-235, January.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2019.
"Short- and long-run plant capacity notions: Definitions and comparison,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 275(1), pages 387-397.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017. "Short- and Long-run Plant Capacity Notions: Definitions and Comparison," Working Papers 2017-EQM-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace van de Woestyne, 2019. "Short- and long-run plant capacity notions: Definitions and comparison," Post-Print hal-02108470, HAL.
- Mohammed Al-Siyabi & Gholam R. Amin & Shekar Bose & Hussein Al-Masroori, 2019. "Peer-judgment risk minimization using DEA cross-evaluation with an application in fishery," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 274(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Felthoven, Ronald G. & Horrace, William C. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2006. "Estimating Heterogeneous Primal Capacity and Capacity Utilization Measures in a Multi-Species Fishery," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21276, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pham, Thi Duy Thanh & Huang, Hsiang-Wen & Chuang, Ching-Ta, 2014. "Finding a balance between economic performance and capacity efficiency for sustainable fisheries: Case of the Da Nang gillnet fishery, Vietnam," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 287-294.
- Pascoe, Sean & Tingley, Diana, 2006. "Economic capacity estimation in fisheries: A non-parametric ray approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 124-138, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:647-662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.