Plant Capacity and Attainability: Exploration and Remedies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Javad Sadeghi & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2018. "Plant Capacity and Attainability: Exploration and Remedies," Post-Print hal-01913710, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2019.
"Short- and long-run plant capacity notions: Definitions and comparison,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 275(1), pages 387-397.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017. "Short- and Long-run Plant Capacity Notions: Definitions and Comparison," Working Papers 2017-EQM-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace van de Woestyne, 2019. "Short- and long-run plant capacity notions: Definitions and comparison," Post-Print hal-02108470, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology; Plant Capacity; Attainability;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joao DA CUNHA). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.