A short-run Johansen industry model for common-pool resources: planning a fishery's industrial capacity to curb overfishing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- K. Kerstens & N. Vestergaard & D. Squires, 2006. "A Short-Run Johansen Industry Model for Common-Pool Resources: Planning a Fishery's Industrial Capacity to Curb Overfishing," Post-Print hal-00211192, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2009.106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017.
"A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 720-739, October.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2016. "A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 2016-EQM-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017. "A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison," Post-Print hal-01744565, HAL.
- Ray, Subhash C., 2015.
"Nonparametric measures of scale economies and capacity utilization: An application to U.S. manufacturing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 602-611.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Nonparametric Measures of Scale Economies and Capacity Utilization: An Application to U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2013-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michiyuki Yagi & Shunsuke Managi, 2011.
"Catch limits, capacity utilization and cost reduction in Japanese fishery management,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(5), pages 577-592, September.
- MANAGI Shunsuke, 2009. "Capacity Output and Possibility of Cost Reduction: Fishery management in Japan," Discussion papers 09040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Bouye, Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Vestergaard, Niels, 2008.
"Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a German bank branch network: Exploring some strategic scenarios,"
2008/59, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- K. Kerstens & B.A. Moulaye Hachem & I. Van de Woestyne & N. Vestergaard, 2010. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a german bank branch network: exploring some strategic scenarios," Post-Print hal-00557669, HAL.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Bouye Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Ignace Van de Woestyne & Niels Vestergaard, 2008. "Optimal Capacity Utilization and Reallocation in a German Bank Branch Network: Exploring Some Strategic Scenarios," Working Papers 2008-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Kjærsgaard, Jens, 2010. "Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 141-150, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:361-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .