Semiparametric Estimation of a Hedonic Price Function
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2015. "Use of Hedonic Prices to Estimate Capitalization Rate," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 303-316.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012.
"Location, Location, Location: Extracting Location Value from House Prices,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolbe, Jens & Schulz, Rainer & Wersing, Martin & Werwatz, Axel, 2013. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79732, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias, 2008.
"What are public services worth, and to whom? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 34-64, March.
- Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias, 2006. "What are public services worth, and to whom ? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3924, The World Bank.
- Fritsch, Markus & Haupt, Harry & Ng, Pin T., 2016. "Urban house price surfaces near a World Heritage Site: Modeling conditional price and spatial heterogeneity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 260-275.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "On the Functional Form of the Hedonic Price Function: A Matching-theoretic Model and Empirical Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 189-207.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2007. "Nonparametric estimation of a hedonic price function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 695-699.
- Min, Insik & Fang, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2004. "Investigation of patterns in food-away-from-home expenditure for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 457-476.
- R. Kelley Pace, 1998. "Appraisal Using Generalized Additive Models," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 77-100.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2015.
"The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farmland Values,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 57-92.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farm Land Values," Working Papers 2013.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lin, Wei & Cai, Zongwu & Li, Zheng & Su, Li, 2015. "Optimal smoothing in nonparametric conditional quantile derivative function estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 502-513.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Harry Haupt & Joachim Schnurbus & Rolf Tschernig, 2010.
"On nonparametric estimation of a hedonic price function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 894-901.
- Haupt, Harry & Schnurbus, Joachim & Tschernig, Rolf, 2008. "On Nonparametric Estimation of a Hedonic Price Function," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 429, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- Helen Tauchen & Ann Dryden Witte, 2001. "Estimating Hedonic Models: Implications of the Theory," NBER Technical Working Papers 0271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bravo, Francesco, 2009. "Two-step generalised empirical likelihood inference for semiparametric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1412-1431, August.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Li, Qi & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Yao, Shuang, 2015.
"Gradient-based smoothing parameter selection for nonparametric regression estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 233-241.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Qi Li & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Gradient Based Smoothing Parameter Selection for Nonparametric Regression Estimation," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Tony Addison & Yukka Pirttilä & Finn Tarp & Carlos Felipe Balcázar & Lidia Ceriani & Sergio Olivieri & Marco Ranzani, 2017.
"Rent-Imputation for Welfare Measurement: A Review of Methodologies and Empirical Findings,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(4), pages 881-898, December.
- Balcazar, Carlos Felipe & Ceriani, Lidia & Olivieri, Sergio & Ranzani, Marco, 2014. "Rent imputation for welfare measurement : a review of methodologies and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7103, The World Bank.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- John Geweke, 1999.
"Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
- John F. Geweke, 1998. "Using simulation methods for Bayesian econometric models: inference, development, and communication," Staff Report 249, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cembalo Luigi & Cicia Gianni & Del Giudice Teresa & Scarpa Riccardo & Tagliafierro Carolina, 2008. "Beyond agropiracy : the case of italian pasta in the United States retail market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 403-413.
- Anton Bondarev, 2008. "Evaluation of Demand Functions for foodstuffs in Russian Economy in 1999–2004," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 118P, pages 166-166.
- ÜNsal ÖZdilek, 2011. "Land Value: Seven Major Questions in the Analysis of Urban Land Values," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 30-49, January.
- Michio Naoi & Hideo Akabayashi, 2004. "Why Is There No Harvard Among Japanese Private Universities?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 726, Econometric Society.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & William Lester, T., 2003. "Evolving subcenters: employment and population densities in Chicago, 1970-2020," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Hannonen Marko, 2014. "Urban Housing Policy Considerations: Perspectives from the Finnish Housing Market," Journal of Heterodox Economics, Sciendo, vol. 1(2), pages 114-130, December.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/424882 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002.
"Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998,"
Working Paper Series
0116, European Central Bank.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002. "Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Mauro Iacobini & Gaetano Lisi, 2016. "Prezzi edonici delle caratteristiche abitative e analisi di regressione multipla: suggerimenti pratici per la stima," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 5-42.
- W. Brunauer & S. Lang & P. Wechselberger & S. Bienert, 2010. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 390-411, November.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Gibson & S. Rozelle, 2002.
"How Elastic is Calorie Demand? Parametric, Nonparametric, and Semiparametric Results for Urban Papua New Guinea,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 23-46.
- Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott, 2000. "How Elastic Is Calorie Demand? Parametric, Nonparametric, And Semiparametric Results For Urban Papua New Guinea," Working Papers 11961, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Katossky, Arthur, 2014. "The impact of hazardous industrial facilities on housing prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric hedonic price models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 93-107.
- Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan, 2015.
"The impact of fixed and variable cost on automobile demand: Evidence from Denmark,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 227-240.
- Ismir Mulalic & Jan Rouwendal, 2011. "The Willingness to pay for Quality Aspects of Durables: Theory and Application to the Car Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa & Scarpa, Riccardo & Tagliafierro, Carolina, 2007. "Ecological characteristics and new competitiveness strategies in fresh vegetables market," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7875, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gaetano Lisi & Mauro Iacobini, 2013. "Real estate appraisals, hedonic models and the measurement of house price dispersion," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 61-73.
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014.
"Automated valuation modelling: a specification exercise,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2008. "Housing externalities : evidence from spatially concentrated urban revitalization programs," Working Paper 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Han Shang, 2014. "Bayesian bandwidth estimation for a semi-functional partial linear regression model with unknown error density," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 829-848, June.
- Tomson Ogwang & Baotai Wang, 2003. "A Hedonic Price Function for a Northern BC Community," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 285-296, March.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Startz, Richard, 2012. "Bayesian Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt69c4x8m9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Karato, Koji, 2016. "Property Price Index Theory and Estimation: A Survey," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:153:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_bf03399508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2006. "Hedonic price models and indices based on boosting applied to the Dutch housing market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Gencay, Ramazan & Xian, Yang, 1996. "A forecast comparison of residential housing prices by parametric versus semiparametric conditional mean estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 129-135, August.
- Shahidur Rahman, 2005. "An Alternative Estimation to Spurious Regression Model," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0507, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0542-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2012. "On the theoretical derivation of a functional form for the hedonic price function," MPRA Paper 37066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hasebe, Takuya, 2015. "GTL Regression: A Linear Model with Skewed and Thick-Tailed Disturbances," IZA Discussion Papers 8898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Wezel, M.C. & Kagie, M. & Potharst, R., 2005. "Boosting the accuracy of hedonic pricing models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-50, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.