Bayesian bandwidth estimation for a semi-functional partial linear regression model with unknown error density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tse, Y.K. & Zhang, Bill & Yu, Jun, 2002.
"Estimation of Hyperbolic Diffusion using MCMC Method,"
182, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang & Jun Yu, 2002. "Estimation of Hyperbolic Diffusion Using MCMC Method," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Zhang, Xibin & Brooks, Robert D. & King, Maxwell L., 2009.
"A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 21-32, November.
- Xibin Zhang & Robert D. Brooks & Maxwell L. King, 2007. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel regression with an application to state-price density estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Frédéric Ferraty & Ingrid Van Keilegom & Philippe Vieu, 2010. "On the Validity of the Bootstrap in Non-Parametric Functional Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(2), pages 286-306.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Y. K. Tse & Xibin Zhang & Jun Yu, 2004. "Estimation of hyperbolic diffusion using the Markov chain Monte Carlo method," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 158-169.
- Golubev, Georgi & Härdle, Wolfgang, 1997. "On adaptive estimation in partial linear models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,100, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:453-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferraty, Frédéric & Vieu, Philippe, 2009. "Additive prediction and boosting for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1400-1413, February.
- K. Benhenni & F. Ferraty & M. Rachdi & P. Vieu, 2007. "Local smoothing regression with functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Anglin, Paul M & Gencay, Ramazan, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Hedonic Price Function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 633-648, Nov.-Dec..
- Renate Meyer & Jun Yu, 2000.
"BUGS for a Bayesian analysis of stochastic volatility models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 198-215.
- Meyer, Renate & Yu, Jun, 2000. "BUGS for a Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 206, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Fang Yao & Hans-Georg Müller, 2010. "Functional quadratic regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(1), pages 49-64.
- Aneiros-Pérez, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2008. "Nonparametric time series prediction: A semi-functional partial linear modeling," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 834-857, May.
- John Geweke, 1999.
"Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
- John F. Geweke, 1998. "Using simulation methods for Bayesian econometric models: inference, development, and communication," Staff Report 249, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
- Germán Aneiros-Pérez & Philippe Vieu, 2011. "Automatic estimation procedure in partial linear model with functional data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 751-771, November.
- Gabrys, Robertas & HorvÃ¡th, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2010. "Tests for Error Correlation in the Functional Linear Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1113-1125.
- Li, Qi, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Additive Partially Linear Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1073-1092, November.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:5:p:617-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boj, Eva & Delicado, Pedro & Fortiana, Josep, 2010. "Distance-based local linear regression for functional predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 429-437, February.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker, 1999. "Household Gasoline Demand in the United States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 645-662, May.
- Aneiros-Pérez, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2006. "Semi-functional partial linear regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(11), pages 1102-1110, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boente, Graciela & Vahnovan, Alejandra, 2017. "Robust estimators in semi-functional partial linear regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 59-84.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:228-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional Nadaraya–Watson estimator; Functional regression; Gaussian kernel mixture; Error density estimation; Markov chain Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:29:y:2014:i:3:p:829-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.