Error variance estimation in semi-functional partially linear regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:115-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiejun Tong & Yuedong Wang, 2005. "Estimating residual variance in nonparametric regression using least squares," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 821-830, December.
- Isabel Casas & Irene Gijbels, 2012. "Unstable volatility: the break-preserving local linear estimator," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 883-904, December.
- Gao, Jiti, 1995. "The laws of the iterated logarithm of some estimates in partly linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-162, November.
- Maity, Arnab & Huang, Jianhua Z., 2012. "Partially linear varying coefficient models stratified by a functional covariate," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1807-1814.
- Li, Qi, 2000. "Efficient Estimation of Additive Partially Linear Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1073-1092, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0786-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boente, Graciela & Vahnovan, Alejandra, 2017. "Robust estimators in semi-functional partial linear regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 59-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:gnstxx:v:27:y:2015:i:3:p:316-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GNST20 .