The laws of the iterated logarithm of some estimates in partly linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2005. "The law of iterated logarithm of estimators for partially linear panel data models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 267-279, December.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian & Zhou, Yong, 2010. "Statistical inference for panel data semiparametric partially linear regression models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1079-1101, May.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2006. "Statistical inference in a panel data semiparametric regression model with serially correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 844-873, April.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou & Lixing Zhu & Bin Zhou, 2011. "Weighted denoised minimum distance estimation in a regression model with autocorrelated measurement errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 263-286, May.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference on seemingly unrelated varying coefficient partially linear models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(2), pages 227-253.
- Gemai Chen & Jinhong You, 2005. "An asymptotic theory for semiparametric generalized least squares estimation in partially linear regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Hu, Jianhua & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2017. "Improved estimation of fixed effects panel data partially linear models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 96-111.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2009. "Inference on a regression model with noised variables and serially correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1182-1197, July.
- Aneiros-Pérez, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2006. "Semi-functional partial linear regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(11), pages 1102-1110, June.
- Su, Liangjun & Jin, Sainan, 2010. "Profile quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of partially linear spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 18-33, July.
More about this item
KeywordsThe law of iterated logarithm Least-square estimator Partly linear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:25:y:1995:i:2:p:153-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.