Empirical likelihood based diagnostics for heteroscedasticity in partial linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Diblasi, Angela & Bowman, Adrian, 1997. "Testing for constant variance in a linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 95-103, April.
- Brown, Bryan W & Newey, Whitney K, 2002. "Generalized Method of Moments, Efficient Bootstrapping, and Improved Inference," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 507-517, October.
- Qi-Hua Wang & Bing-Yi Jing, 2003. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 585-595, September.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
- Gao, Jiti, 1994. "Asymptotic theory for partly linear models," MPRA Paper 40452, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 1994.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2005. "Testing heteroscedasticity in partially linear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 61-70, June.
- Wang, Qi-Hua & Jing, Bing-Yi, 1999. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models with fixed designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 425-433, February.
- P. Hall & B. Presnell, 1999. "Intentionally biased bootstrap methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 143-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:9:p:3466-3477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.