Asymptotic theory for partly linear models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 307-345, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 874R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 1989.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aneiros-Perez, G. & Vilar-Fernandez, J.M., 2008. "Local polynomial estimation in partial linear regression models under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2757-2777, January.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2006. "Statistical inference in a panel data semiparametric regression model with serially correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 844-873, April.
- Zhensheng Huang, 2012. "Empirical likelihood for varying-coefficient single-index model with right-censored data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 55-71, January.
- Wong, Heung & Liu, Feng & Chen, Min & Ip, Wai Cheung, 2009. "Empirical likelihood based diagnostics for heteroscedasticity in partial linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3466-3477, July.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Huang, Tzee-Ming & Chen, Hung, 2008. "Estimating the parametric component of nonlinear partial spline model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1665-1680, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; linear process; partly linear model; strong consistency;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.