Statistical inference on seemingly unrelated varying coefficient partially linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 2000.
"Nonparametric seemingly unrelated regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 257-281, October.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., 1998. "Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1975. "Seemingly unrelated nonlinear regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Naisyin Wang, 2003. "Marginal nonparametric kernel regression accounting for within-subject correlation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Kurata, Hiroshi, 1999. "On the Efficiencies of Several Generalized Least Squares Estimators in a Seemingly Unrelated Regression Model and a Heteroscedastic Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 86-94, July.
- Mandy, David M. & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 1993. "Seemingly unrelated regressions under additive heteroscedasticity : Theory and share equation applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 315-346, August.
- Turkington, Darrell, 2000. "Generalised vec operators and the seemingly unrelated regression equations model with vector correlated disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 225-253, December.
- Gao, Jiti, 1995. "The laws of the iterated logarithm of some estimates in partly linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-162, November.
- Liu, Aiyi, 2002. "Efficient Estimation of Two Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 445-456, August.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Si-Lian & Cui, Jian-Ling & Mei, Chang-Lin & Wang, Chun-Wei, 2014. "Estimation and inference of semi-varying coefficient models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 70-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:227-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.