Efficient Estimation of Two Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Min & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2012. "Bayesian inference for the correlation coefficient in two seemingly unrelated regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2442-2453.
- Ma, Tiefeng & Wang, Songgui, 2009. "Estimation of the parameters in a two linear regression equations system with identical parameter vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1135-1140, May.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "A direct Monte Carlo approach for Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 33-45, November.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference on seemingly unrelated varying coefficient partially linear models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(2), pages 227-253.
- Wang, Lichun & Lian, Heng & Singh, Radhey S., 2011. "On efficient estimators of two seemingly unrelated regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 563-570, May.
- Hiroshi Kurata & Shun Matsuura, 2016. "Best equivariant estimator of regression coefficients in a seemingly unrelated regression model with known correlation matrix," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(4), pages 705-723, August.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:119-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 223-227, May.
More about this item
Keywordstwo-stage estimates finite sample efficiency mean square error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:82:y:2002:i:2:p:445-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .