Efficient Estimation of Two Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Tiefeng & Wang, Songgui, 2009. "Estimation of the parameters in a two linear regression equations system with identical parameter vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1135-1140, May.
- Wang, Lichun & Lian, Heng & Singh, Radhey S., 2011. "On efficient estimators of two seemingly unrelated regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 563-570, May.
- Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 223-227, May.
- Wang, Min & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2012. "Bayesian inference for the correlation coefficient in two seemingly unrelated regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2442-2453.
- Zellner, Arnold & Ando, Tomohiro, 2010. "A direct Monte Carlo approach for Bayesian analysis of the seemingly unrelated regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 33-45, November.
- Jinhong You & Xian Zhou, 2010. "Statistical inference on seemingly unrelated varying coefficient partially linear models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(2), pages 227-253.
- Hiroshi Kurata & Shun Matsuura, 2016. "Best equivariant estimator of regression coefficients in a seemingly unrelated regression model with known correlation matrix," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(4), pages 705-723, August.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:119-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstwo-stage estimates finite sample efficiency mean square error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:82:y:2002:i:2:p:445-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.