Tests for Error Correlation in the Functional Linear Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HART, Jeffrey & MARRON, Steve & TSYBAKOV, Alexander, "undated".
"Bandwith choice for average derivative estimation,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
977, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W. & Hart, J. & Marron, J. & Tsybakov, A., 1991. "Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Haerdle,W. & Hart,J.D. & Marron,J.S. & Tsybakov,A.B., 1989. "Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation," Discussion Paper Serie A 200, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1994.
"The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1349-1382, November.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "The Asymptotic Variance Of Semiparametric Estimotors," Papers 346, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Newey, W.K., 1991. "The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators," Working papers 583, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Whitney K. Newey & Fushing Hsieh & James M. Robins, 2004. "Twicing Kernels and a Small Bias Property of Semiparametric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 947-962, May.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Tsybakov, A. B., 1993.
"How sensitive are average derivatives?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 31-48, July.
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A., 1991. "How sensitive are average derivates ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1991044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992. "How Sensitive are Average Derivatives?," Papers 9208, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Härdle, W.K. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992. "How sensitive are average derivatives?," Discussion Paper 1992-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E., 2007.
"Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 74
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-452, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- J. L. HOROWITZ & Wolfgang HÄRDLE, 1994.
"Direct Semiparametric Estimation of Single - Index Models with Discrete Covariates,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1994,36, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Horowitz, Joel & Hardle, Wolfgang, 1994. "Direct Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Models With Discrete Covariates," Working Papers 94-22, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Y. Nishiyama & P. M. Robinson, 2000. "Edgeworth Expansions for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 931-980, July.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Stoker,Thomas, 1987. "Investigations smooth multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 107, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2014.
"Small Bandwidth Asymptotics For Density-Weighted Average Derivatives,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 176-200, February.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2008. "Small Bandwidth Asymptotics for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2008-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Robinson, P M, 1995. "The Normal Approximation for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 667-680, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Rice, Gregory, 2014. "Testing stationarity of functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 66-82.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "White noise testing and model diagnostic checking for functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 76-95.
- Kokoszka, Piotr & Reimherr, Matthew, 2013. "Asymptotic normality of the principal components of functional time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(5), pages 1546-1562.
- Romo Urroz, Juan & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Mingotti, Nicola, 2015. "A Random Walk Test for Functional Time Series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1506, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Siegfried Hörmann & Łukasz Kidziński & Piotr Kokoszka, 2015. "Estimation in Functional Lagged Regression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 541-561, July.
- Horváth, Lajos & Hušková, Marie & Rice, Gregory, 2013. "Test of independence for functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 100-119.
- Han Shang, 2014. "Bayesian bandwidth estimation for a semi-functional partial linear regression model with unknown error density," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 829-848, June.
- Devin Didericksen & Piotr Kokoszka & Xi Zhang, 2012. "Empirical properties of forecasts with the functional autoregressive model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 285-298, June.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Härdle & Lijian Yang, 2014.
"A simultaneous confidence corridor for varying coefficient regression with sparse functional data,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(4), pages 806-843, December.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Lijian Yang, 2014. "A Simultaneous Confidence Corridor for Varying Coefficient Regression with Sparse Functional Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:491:y:2010:p:1113-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.