Tests for Error Correlation in the Functional Linear Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Rice, Gregory, 2014. "Testing stationarity of functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 66-82.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "White noise testing and model diagnostic checking for functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 76-95.
- Kokoszka, Piotr & Reimherr, Matthew, 2013. "Asymptotic normality of the principal components of functional time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(5), pages 1546-1562.
- Romo Urroz, Juan & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Mingotti, Nicola, 2015. "A Random Walk Test for Functional Time Series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1506, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Siegfried Hörmann & Łukasz Kidziński & Piotr Kokoszka, 2015. "Estimation in Functional Lagged Regression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 541-561, July.
- Horváth, Lajos & Hušková, Marie & Rice, Gregory, 2013. "Test of independence for functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 100-119.
- Han Shang, 2014. "Bayesian bandwidth estimation for a semi-functional partial linear regression model with unknown error density," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 829-848, June.
- Devin Didericksen & Piotr Kokoszka & Xi Zhang, 2012. "Empirical properties of forecasts with the functional autoregressive model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 285-298, June.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Härdle & Lijian Yang, 2014.
"A simultaneous confidence corridor for varying coefficient regression with sparse functional data,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(4), pages 806-843, December.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Lijian Yang, 2014. "A Simultaneous Confidence Corridor for Varying Coefficient Regression with Sparse Functional Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:491:y:2010:p:1113-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.