Empirical properties of forecasts with the functional autoregressive model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horváth, Lajos & Husková, Marie & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2010. "Testing the stability of the functional autoregressive process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 352-367, February.
- Philippe C. Besse, 2000. "Autoregressive Forecasting of Some Functional Climatic Variations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 673-687.
- V. Kargin & Alexei Onatski, 2004. "Curve Forecasting by Functional Autoregression," Discussion Papers 0405-18, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2003. "Wavelet methods for continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 133-158, October.
- Gabrys, Robertas & HorvÃ¡th, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2010. "Tests for Error Correlation in the Functional Linear Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1113-1125.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:2:p:285-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.