Weak convergence in the functional autoregressive model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Mas, 1999. "Normalité asymptotique de l’estimateur empirique de l’opérateur d’autocorrélation d’un processus ARH(1)," Working Papers 99-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe C. Besse, 2000. "Autoregressive Forecasting of Some Functional Climatic Variations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 673-687.
- Mas, André & Menneteau, Ludovic, 2003. "Large and moderate deviations for infinite-dimensional autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 241-260, November.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Sapatinas, Theofanis, 2003. "Wavelet methods for continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 133-158, October.
- Menneteau, Ludovic, 2005. "Some laws of the iterated logarithm in Hilbertian autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 405-425, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Joseph, Esdras, 2013. "The Mahalanobis distance for functional data with applications to classification," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Álvarez-Liébana, J. & Bosq, D. & Ruiz-Medina, M.D., 2017. "Asymptotic properties of a component-wise ARH(1) plug-in predictor," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 12-34.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "White noise testing and model diagnostic checking for functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 76-95.
- Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Joseph, Esdras, 2015. "Two-sample Hotelling's T² statistics based on the functional Mahalanobis semi-distance," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Álvarez-Liébana, Javier & Bosq, Denis & Ruiz-Medina, María D., 2016. "Consistency of the plug-in functional predictor of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process in Hilbert and Banach spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 12-22.
- A. Soltani & M. Hashemi, 2011. "Periodically correlated autoregressive Hilbertian processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Park, Joon Y. & Qian, Junhui, 2012. "Functional regression of continuous state distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 397-412.
- Cerovecki, Clément & Hörmann, Siegfried, 2017. "On the CLT for discrete Fourier transforms of functional time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 282-295.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:168-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Berlinet & A. Elamine & A. Mas, 2011. "Local linear regression for functional data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(5), pages 1047-1075, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional data Autoregressive model Hilbert space Weak convergence Random operator Perturbation theory Linear inverse problem Martingale difference arrays;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:6:p:1231-1261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.