Local linear regression for functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas, André, 2007. "Weak convergence in the functional autoregressive model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1231-1261, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:128-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0587-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhiyong Zhou & Zhengyan Lin, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of locally modelled regression estimator for functional data," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 116-131, March.
- Chagny, Gaëlle & Roche, Angelina, 2016. "Adaptive estimation in the functional nonparametric regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 105-118.
- Demongeot, Jacques & Naceri, Amina & Laksaci, Ali & Rachdi, Mustapha, 2017. "Local linear regression modelization when all variables are curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 37-44.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional data; Regression model; Kernel; Mean square error; Small ball probability; Inverse problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:63:y:2011:i:5:p:1047-1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.