Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, Location, Location: Extracting Location Value from House Prices," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato & Zhang, Sumei, 2011. "Land leverage and house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 134-144, March.
- Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel, 2011. "Is there an equilibrating relationship between house prices and replacement cost? Empirical evidence from Berlin," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 288-302, May.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-267, May.
- Anglin, Paul M & Gencay, Ramazan, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Hedonic Price Function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 633-648, Nov.-Dec..
- John M. Clapp, 2004. "A Semiparametric Method for Estimating Local House Price Indices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 127-160, March.
- Yatchew, A., 1997. "An elementary estimator of the partial linear model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 135-143, December.
- J. Polzehl & V. G. Spokoiny, 2000. "Adaptive weights smoothing with applications to image restoration," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 335-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Henry Wüstemann & Gero Coppel & Marco Masin, 2015. "Landnutzung und ländlicher Tourismus: Eine hedonische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 8(1), pages 48-59.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2017. "Best Land Use with Negative Externalities: Determining Land Values from Residential Rents," Working Papers on Finance 1705, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2014-02-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .