A Semiparametric Method for Estimating Local House Price Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2006. "Hedonic price models and indices based on boosting applied to the Dutch housing market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2008.
"Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2008. "Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings," MPRA Paper 11446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012.
"Location, Location, Location: Extracting Location Value from House Prices,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolbe, Jens & Schulz, Rainer & Wersing, Martin & Werwatz, Axel, 2013. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79732, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- W. Brunauer & S. Lang & P. Wechselberger & S. Bienert, 2010. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 390-411, November.
- Maria J. Barcena & Patricia Mendez & Maria B. Palacios & Fernando Tusell, 2013.
"Measuring the effect of the real estate bubble: a house price index for Bilbao,"
Chapters from NBP Conference Publications,
Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bárcena Ruiz, María Jesús & Menéndez, Patricia & Palacios, María Blanca & Tusell Palmer, Fernando Jorge, 2011. "Measuring the Effect of the Real Estate Bubble: a House Price Index for Bilbao," BILTOKI 2011-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9632-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G., 2014. "Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-74.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Clapp, John M., 2014. "Semi-Parametric Interpolations of Residential Location Values: Using Housing Price Data to Generate Balanced Panels," Working Papers 2014-50, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrländer, 2006.
"Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 501-528, December.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrlaender, 2005. "Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties," Diskussionsschriften dp0507, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Clapp, John M., 2015. "Local Polynomial Regressions versus OLS for Generating Location Value Estimates: Which is More Efficient in Out-of-Sample Forecasts?," Working Papers 2015-14, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 29 Oct 2015.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- John M. Clapp & Yongheng Deng & Xudong An, 2006.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity in Models of Competing Mortgage Termination Risks,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 243-273, June.
- John Clapp & Yongheng Deng & Xudong An, 2005. "Unobserved heterogeneity in Models of Competing Mortgage Termination Risks," Working Paper 8585, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2050-:d:118040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Francke, 2010. "Repeat Sales Index for Thin Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 24-52, July.
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Liang Peng, 2012. "Repeat Sales Regression on Heterogeneous Properties," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 804-827, October.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014.
"Automated valuation modelling: a specification exercise,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sheharyar Bokhari & David Geltner, 2012. "Estimating Real Estate Price Movements for High Frequency Tradable Indexes in a Scarce Data Environment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 522-543, August.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9570-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xudong An & Jeffrey D. Fisher & David Geltner, 2016. "Cash Flow Performance of Fannie Mae Multifamily Real Estate: Evidence from Repeated NOI and EGI Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 512-542, May.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- Robert J. Hill & Michael Scholz, 2014. "Incorporating Geospatial Data in House Price Indexes: A Hedonic Imputation Approach with Splines," Graz Economics Papers 2014-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Dorsey, Robert E. & Hu, Haixin & Mayer, Walter J. & Wang, Hui-chen, 2010. "Hedonic versus repeat-sales housing price indexes for measuring the recent boom-bust cycle," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:127-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.