Best Land Use with Negative Externalities: Determining Land Values from Residential Rents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010. "Housing Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, June.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012.
"Location, Location, Location: Extracting Location Value from House Prices,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolbe, Jens & Schulz, Rainer & Wersing, Martin & Werwatz, Axel, 2013. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79732, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, location, location: Extracting location value from house prices," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kono, Tatsuhito, 2009. "Optimization of floor area ratio regulation in a growing city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 502-511, July.
- Doina Chichernea & Norm Miller & Jeff Fisher & Bob White & Michael Sklarz, 2008. "ACross-Sectional Analysis of CapRates by MSA," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 249-292.
- Barr, Jason & Cohen, Jeffrey P., 2014. "The floor area ratio gradient: New York City, 1890–2009," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 110-119.
More about this item
KeywordsApartment rent; land use regulation; floor area ratio (FAR); land prices; monocentric structure;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:sfwpfi:2017:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Frei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfisgch.html .