Citations for "Lobbying and Legislative Bargaining"
by Helpman, E. & Persson, T.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pedro Dal Bó & Rafael Di Tella, 2002. "'Plata o Plomo': Bribe and Punishment in a Theory of Political Influence," Working Papers 2002-28, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 2003. "Reciprocated Unilateralism in Trade Policy: An Interest-Group Approach," NBER Working Papers 9631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Bennedsen & Sven E. Feldmann, 2002.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 919-948, August.
- Morten Bennedsen & Sven E. Feldmann, 2000. "Lobbying Legislatures," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2000. "Lobbying Legislatures," Working Papers 07-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Brian Knight, 2005. "Estimating the Value of Proposal Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1639-1652, December.
- Kishore Gawande & Pravin Krishna & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
14953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gawande, Kishore & Krishna, Pravin & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2009. "What Governments Maximize and Why: The View from Trade," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 491-532, July.
- Nauro F. Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2008.
"Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp930, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Francesco Giovannoni, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-16, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," IZA Discussion Papers 3693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Maik T., 2014. "Interest-group size and legislative lobbying," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 29-41.
- Ruta, Michele, 2003. "The allocation of competencies in an international union: a positive analysis," Working Paper Series 0220, European Central Bank.
- Topi Miettinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2006.
"Political Parties and Network Formation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1663, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "Sincere Lobby Formation," MPRA Paper 28249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2003.
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2003. "Endogenous Lobbying," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 448, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, . "Endogenous Lobbying," CARESS Working Papres 00-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Felli, Leonardo & Merlo, Antonio, 2002. "Endogenous Lobbying," CEPR Discussion Papers 3174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felli, L. & Merlo, A., 2000. "Endogenous Lobbying," Working Papers 00-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio M. Merlo, 2000. "Endogenous Lobbying," CESifo Working Paper Series 291, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, 2001. "Endogenous Lobbying," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- repec:urv:wpaper:2072/184036 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuben E., 2002. "Interest groups and politics: The need to concentrate on group formation," Public Economics 0212001, EconWPA.
- James C. Rockey, 2007.
"Which Democracies Pay Higher Wages?,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
07/600, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- François Facchini, 2004. "Critiques de trois arguments justifiant les lois sur le financement de la vie politique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270469, HAL.
- Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco, 2012.
"Competition and political organization: Together or alone in lobbying for trade policy?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 18-26.
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2009. "Competition and Political Organization: Together or Alone in Lobbying for Trade Policy?," NBER Working Papers 14771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Fredriksson & Daniel Millimet, 2007. "Legislative Organization and Pollution Taxation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 217-242, April.
- David Baron & Alexander Hirsch, 2012. "Common agency lobbying over coalitions and policy," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 639-681, April.
- Maik T. Schneider, 2010. "The Larger the Better? The Role of Interest-Group Size in Legislative Lobbying," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/126, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Corporate lobbying: A review of the recent literature," Working Papers IES 2011/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
- Pouget, Francois, 2006. "International union and special interest politics," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4071, Paris Dauphine University.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008.
"Ideological Uncertainty and Lobbying Competition,"
6992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Knight, 2004. "Bargaining in Legislatures: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 10530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Topi Miettinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2007.
"Political Parties and Rent-seeking through Networks,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2006-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Political Parties and Rent-seeking through Networks," Munich Reprints in Economics 19204, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L., 2004. "Comparative politics and environmental taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 705-722, July.
- Aytimur, Refik Emre, 2013.
"Importance of status quo when lobbying a coalition government,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
162, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- R. Aytimur, 2014. "Importance of status quo when lobbying a coalition government," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 203-219, August.
- Leonardo Felli & Antonio Merlo, . "Endogenous Lob," Penn CARESS Working Papers 1a3065cabe91a2a7ec65d93b0, Penn Economics Department.
- Ansolabehere, Stephen & De Figueiredo, John M. & Snyder, James M., 2003. "Are Campaign Contributions Investment in the Political Marketplace or Individual Consumption? Or "Why Is There So Little Money in Politics?"," Working papers 4272-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gerald Pech, 2000. "Deficits, Coalition Effects and the Timing of Decisions," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0023, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Silvia Console Battilana, 2007. "Uncovered Power: External Agenda Setting, Sophisticated Voting, and Transnational Lobbying," CESifo Working Paper Series 2138, CESifo Group Munich.