Citations for "The structure of supervision and pay in hospitals"
by Erica L. Groshen & Alan B. Krueger
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2010.
"The Diffusion of Pay for Performance across Occupations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2012. "The Diffusion of Pay for Performance Across Occupations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1210, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Sarah Brown & Fathi Fakhfakh & John G. Sessions, .
"Wages, Supervision and Sharing,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
00/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Davis, Donald R. & Harrigan, James, 2011.
"Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 26-36, May.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007. "Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization," Discussion Papers 0607-07, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 13139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is there a Wage-Supervision Trade-Off? Efficiency Wages Evidence From the 1990 British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/152, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- Evenson, R.E. & Kimhi, A. & DeSilva, S., 2000.
"Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines,"
814, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Kimhi, Ayal & Desilva, Sanjaya, 2000. "Supervision And Transaction Costs: Evidence From Rice Farms In Bicol, The Philippines," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V. & Kocher, Martin G., 2011.
"Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
12222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Dittrich & Martin Kocher, 2006. "Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2004.
"The Desire for Impact,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-115/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Dec 2006.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1999. "Carrots or sticks? A social custom viewpoint on worker effort," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 297-310, June.
- Laszlo Goerke, 1998. "Privatization and efficiency wages," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 243-264, October.
- Daniel Parent, 2001. "Incentive Pay in the United States: Its Determinants and Its Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-04, CIRANO.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Canice Prendergast, 1996. "What Happens Within Firms? A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Compensation Policies," NBER Working Papers 5802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica Groshen, 1996. "American employer salary surveys and labor economics research: issues and contributions," Research Paper 9604, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, .
"Compensating Differentials and Unmeasured Ability in the Labor Market For Nurses: Why Do Hospitals Pay More?,"
9604, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, 1997. "Compensating differentials and unmeasured ability in the labor market for nurses: Why do hospitals pay more?," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(4), pages 557-579, July.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is the Minimum Wage Efficient? Evidence of the Effects of the UK National Minimum Wage in the Residential Care Homes Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/160, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robert E. Evenson & Ayal Kimhi & Sanjaya DeSilva, 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Working Papers 814, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Working hard for the money? Efficiency wages and worker effort," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 351-385, August.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2000. "Does a firm apply a consistent pay standard to all of its workforce?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-222, May.
- Andreas Georgiadis, 2008. "Efficiency wages and the economic effects of the minimum wage: evidence from a low-wage labour market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19628, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.