Citations for "The structure of supervision and pay in hospitals"
by Erica L. Groshen & Alan B. Krueger
- Sessions, John G., 2008.
"Wages, supervision and sharing,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 653-672, November.
- Evenson, R.E. & Kimhi, A. & DeSilva, S., 2000.
"Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines,"
814, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Kimhi, Ayal & Desilva, Sanjaya, 2000. "Supervision And Transaction Costs: Evidence From Rice Farms In Bicol, The Philippines," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20040115 is not listed on IDEAS
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis Dittrich & Martin Kocher, 2006.
"Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V. & Kocher, Martin G., 2011. "Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision," Discussion Papers in Economics 12222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2000. "Does a firm apply a consistent pay standard to all of its workforce?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-222, May.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2012.
"The Diffusion of Pay for Performance Across Occupations,"
Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra
1210, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2010. "The Diffusion of Pay for Performance across Occupations," IZA Discussion Papers 4839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, 1997.
"Compensating differentials and unmeasured ability in the labor market for nurses: Why do hospitals pay more?,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(4), pages 557-579, July.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, . "Compensating Differentials and Unmeasured Ability in the Labor Market For Nurses: Why Do Hospitals Pay More?," Working Papers 9604, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Parent, 2001. "Incentive Pay in the United States: Its Determinants and Its Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-04, CIRANO.
- Dur, Robert & Glazer, Amihai, 2008.
"The desire for impact,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Canice Prendergast, 1996. "What Happens Within Firms? A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Compensation Policies," NBER Working Papers 5802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007.
"Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization,"
0607-07, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is there a Wage-Supervision Trade-Off? Efficiency Wages Evidence From the 1990 British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/152, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Laszlo Goerke, 1998. "Privatization and efficiency wages," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 243-264, October.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1999. "Carrots or sticks? A social custom viewpoint on worker effort," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 297-310, June.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is the Minimum Wage Efficient? Evidence of the Effects of the UK National Minimum Wage in the Residential Care Homes Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/160, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Evenson & Ayal Kimhi & Sanjaya DeSilva, 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Working Papers 814, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Working hard for the money? Efficiency wages and worker effort," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 351-385, August.
- Andreas Georgiadis, 2008. "Efficiency wages and the economic effects of the minimum wage: evidence from a low-wage labour market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19628, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erica Groshen, 1996. "American employer salary surveys and labor economics research: issues and contributions," Research Paper 9604, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.