Citations for "The structure of supervision and pay in hospitals"
by Erica L. Groshen & Alan B. Krueger
- Sarah Brown & Fathi Fakhfakh & John G. Sessions, .
"Wages, Supervision and Sharing,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
00/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Laszlo Goerke, 1998. "Privatization and efficiency wages," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 243-264, October.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2012.
"The Diffusion of Pay for Performance Across Occupations,"
Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra
1210, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2010. "The Diffusion of Pay for Performance across Occupations," IZA Discussion Papers 4839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evenson, Robert E. & Kimhi, Ayal & Desilva, Sanjaya, 2000.
"Supervision And Transaction Costs: Evidence From Rice Farms In Bicol, The Philippines,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Evenson, R.E. & Kimhi, A. & DeSilva, S., 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Papers 814, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is the Minimum Wage Efficient? Evidence of the Effects of the UK National Minimum Wage in the Residential Care Homes Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/160, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007.
"Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Working Papers
13139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2000. "Does a firm apply a consistent pay standard to all of its workforce?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-222, May.
- Dennis Dittrich & Martin Kocher, 2006.
"Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V. & Kocher, Martin G., 2011. "Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision," Discussion Papers in Economics 12222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20040115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1999. "Carrots or sticks? A social custom viewpoint on worker effort," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 297-310, June.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Georgiadis, 2008. "Efficiency wages and the economic effects of the minimum wage: evidence from a low-wage labour market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19628, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is there a Wage-Supervision Trade-Off? Efficiency Wages Evidence From the 1990 British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/152, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Daniel Parent, 2001. "Incentive Pay in the United States: Its Determinants and Its Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-04, CIRANO.
- Robert E. Evenson & Ayal Kimhi & Sanjaya DeSilva, 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Working Papers 814, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Erica Groshen, 1996. "American employer salary surveys and labor economics research: issues and contributions," Research Paper 9604, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, .
"Compensating Differentials and Unmeasured Ability in the Labor Market For Nurses: Why Do Hospitals Pay More?,"
9604, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Barry T. Hirsch, 1997. "Compensating differentials and unmeasured ability in the labor market for nurses: Why do hospitals pay more?," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(4), pages 557-579, July.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- Canice Prendergast, 1996. "What Happens Within Firms? A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Compensation Policies," NBER Working Papers 5802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 2000. "Working hard for the money? Efficiency wages and worker effort," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 351-385, August.
- Dur, Robert & Glazer, Amihai, 2008.
"The desire for impact,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.