Management Quality, Firm Organization and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meagher, Kieron J., 2003. "Generalizing incentives and loss of control in an optimal hierarchy: the role of information technology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 273-280, February.
- Michael Keren & David Levhari, 1979. "The Optimum Span of Control in a Pure Hierarchy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(11), pages 1162-1172, November.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Ferdinando Monte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015.
"The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 809-852.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Ferdinando Monte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," NBER Working Papers 18259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Ferdinando Monte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1867, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Ferdinando Monte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," 2012 Meeting Papers 304, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Erica L. Groshen & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "The Structure of Supervision and Pay in Hospitals," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 134-1-146-, April.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- Bradley T. Ewing & James E. Payne, 1999. "The Trade-Off Between Supervision and Wages: Evidence of Efficiency Wages from the NLSY," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 424-432, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-07-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.