The Trade-Off Between Supervision and Wages: Evidence of Efficiency Wages from the NLSY
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Evenson & Ayal Kimhi & Sanjaya DeSilva, 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Working Papers 814, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Kimhi, Ayal & Desilva, Sanjaya, 2000.
"Supervision And Transaction Costs: Evidence From Rice Farms In Bicol, The Philippines,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Evenson, R.E. & Kimhi, A. & DeSilva, S., 2000. "Supervision and Transaction Costs: Evidence from Rice Farms in Bicol, the Philippines," Papers 814, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 105-162
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 17071, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sessions, John G., 2008. "Wages, supervision and sharing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 653-672, November.
- Sanjay Banerji & Rajesh S. N. Raj & Kunal Sen, 2016. "Monitoring Costs, Credit Constraints and Entrepreneurship," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(5), pages 573-599, September.
- Tetteh, Rebecca & Mohammed, Safura & Ahmed Azumah, Ayisha, 2017. "What is the effect of wages and supervision on productivity? The perspective of Sunyani Technical University staff," MPRA Paper 81473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akinori Tomohara & Akihiko Ohno, 2013. "What are Relevant Work Incentive Models? Shirking Model, Gift Exchange Model, or Reciprocity Model," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 241-252, June.
- Cheng Chen, 2015. "Management Quality, Firm Organization and International Trade," 2015 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bradley Ewing & Phanindra Wunnava, 2004. "The Trade-Off Between Supervision Cost and Performance Based Pay: Does Gender Matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 453-460, December.
- James Roumasset, 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned? Processes," Working Papers 200604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bradley Ewing & Phanindra Wunnava, 2002. "The Trade-Off Between Supervision Cost and Performance-Based Pay: Does it Matter?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0232, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu, 2016. "Effects of IT-enabled Monitoring on Labor Contracting in Online Platforms: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 16-01, NET Institute.
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- André Cieplinski, 2018. "Supervision and Work Content: Industry level evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 776, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:66:2:y:1999:p:424-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.