Report NEP-CSE-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Roy, Vincent & Vertesy, Daniel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2015. "Innovation and Employment in Patenting Firms: Empirical Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Strategic Decisions of Heterogeneous European Firms in a Multicountry Framework," MPRA Paper 65450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Bullard, 2015. "Perspectives on Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Speech 246, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "R&D activities and extensive margins of exports in manufacturing enterprises: First evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 343, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
- Preikschas, Michael W. & Cabanelas, Pablo & Rüdiger, Klaus & Lampón, Jesús F., 2014. "Value Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and Customer Retention in Industrial Markets," MPRA Paper 65391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brueggemann, Julia & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Experimental evidence on the effects of innovation contests," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 251, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Key Enabling Technologies and Smart Specialization Strategies. European Regional Evidence from patent data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "Does Persistence in Start-up Activity Reflect Persistence in Social Capital?," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Orman, Cuneyt, 2015. "Organization of innovation and capital markets," MPRA Paper 65441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Lorna Earl & Helen Timperley, 2015. "Evaluative thinking for successful educational innovation," OECD Education Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2015. "Capital and Technology Flows: changing technology-acquisition strategies in developing countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1511, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Cheng Chen, 2015. "Management Quality, Firm Organization and International Trade," 2015 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold, 2015. "Comparative Advantages of School and Workplace Environment in Competence Acquisition: Empirical Evidence From a Survey Among Professional Tertiary Education and Training Students in Switzerland," KOF Working papers 15-389, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Eduardo Fé & Mario Pezzino, 2015. "On The Local Causal Effects of Retirement on Human Capital," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1508, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marcelo Bucheli & Erica Salvaj, 2014. "Adaptation Strategies of Multinational Corporations, State-Owned Enterprises, and Domestic Business Groups to Economic and Political Transitions: A Network Analysis of the Chilean Telecommunications S," Past Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Rong Rong & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 1049, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2015. "European Unification Based on Flexibility and Diversity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Peter McAdam & Jakub Muck & Jakub Growiec, 2015. "Endogenous Labor Share Cycles: Theory and Evidence," 2015 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Holger Strulik, 2015. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasaf, Esmaeil & Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh, 2014. "Dynamic of Publication Network in German Photovoltaic Industry," MPRA Paper 65453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faber, Benjamin & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa & Weinhardt, Felix, 2015. "ICT and education: evidence from student homeaddresses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yuri Sinachev & Mikhail Kuzyk, 2015. "Public Policy for Stimulating Scientific and Industrial Cooperation," Published Papers 225, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José M. Okean, 2015. "Labor Demand and ICT Adoption in Spain," Working Papers 15.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2015. "Is Industrialization Conducive to Long-Run Prosperity?," IZA Discussion Papers 9158, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juliana Jaramillo-Echeverri & Adolfo Meisel-Roca & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2015. "The Great Depression in Colombia: A Stimulus to Industrialization, 1930-1953," Borradores de Economia 892, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Stephanie Barnebeck & Yannick Kalff, 2015. "Urban Agenda and Urban Sustainability Strategies. Taking Stock of Policy Implementation and Policy Discussion," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 130, WWWforEurope.