Value Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and Customer Retention in Industrial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru, 2008. "On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu, 2008. "Examining the mechanism of the value co-creation with customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 242-250, December.
- Joerg Freiling, 2004. "A Competence-based Theory of the Firm," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(1), pages 27-52.
- Bennett, Andrew & Elman, Colin, 2006. "Complex Causal Relations and Case Study Methods: The Example of Path Dependence," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 250-267, June.
More about this item
KeywordsValue co-creation; Dynamic Capabilities; Customer Retention; Industrial Markets; co-Innovation; Qualitative Research.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2015-07-11 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2015-07-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .