Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscluster analysis; k-means algorithm; innovation; networks; laboratory experiment;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-07-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-07-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2015-07-11 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-07-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2015-07-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gms:wpaper:1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stan Tsirulnikov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icgmuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .