Report NEP-SBM-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2015. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7353, The World Bank.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "Does Persistence in Start-up Activity Reflect Persistence in Social Capital?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Van Roy, Vincent & Vertesy, Daniel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2015. "Innovation and Employment in Patenting Firms: Empirical Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2015. "Cross-country evidence on start-up dynamics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/6, OECD Publishing.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "R&D activities and extensive margins of exports in manufacturing enterprises: First evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 343, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccabonii & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
- Rong Rong & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 1049, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Strategic Decisions of Heterogeneous European Firms in a Multicountry Framework," MPRA Paper 65450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Key Enabling Technologies and Smart Specialization Strategies. European Regional Evidence from patent data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Junsong Wang & Martha Prevezer, 2015. "Related variety in Chinese cities: local and Foreign Direct Investment related variety and impacts on urban growth," Working Papers 59, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Blumberg, Boris F. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2015. "Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 9155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bullard, James B., 2015. "Perspectives on Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Speech 246, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.