Report NEP-KNM-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorna Earl & Helen Timperley, 2015. "Evaluative thinking for successful educational innovation," OECD Education Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Orman, Cuneyt, 2015. "Organization of innovation and capital markets," MPRA Paper 65441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Vasaf, Esmaeil & Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh, 2014. "Dynamic of Publication Network in German Photovoltaic Industry," MPRA Paper 65453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rong Rong & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 1049, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Joachim Wagner, 2015. "R&D activities and extensive margins of exports in manufacturing enterprises: First evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 343, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.