Report NEP-GTH-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Bargaining in Global Communication Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1507, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2015. "On highway problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Siyu Wang & Daniel Houser, 2015. "Demanding or Deferring? The Economic Value of Communication with Attitude," Working Papers 1052, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Lopez Maria Claudia & Munro Alistair & Tarazona-Gomez Marcela, 2015. "Us and Them: Experimental evidence on what creates efficiency in choices made by married couples," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kota Murayama, 2015. "Robust Predictions under Finite Depth of Reasoning," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Mitra, Manipushpak & De, Parikshit, 2015. "Incentives and justice for sequencing problems," MPRA Paper 65447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Grabisch, 2015. "Bases and transforms of set functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01169287, HAL.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2015. "Least Square Approximations and Conic Values of Cooperative Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01169281, HAL.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2015. "Decentralised Defence of a (Directed) Network Structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1506, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Han, Jungsuk & Sangiorgi, Francesco, 2015. "Searching for Information," Working Paper Series 300, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2015-16. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikhail Freer & Mariia Titova, 2015. "Matching with Quotas," Working Papers 1051, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2016.
- Rong Rong & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 1049, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.