Report NEP-CMP-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Verikios, 2015. "The implications for trade and FDI flows from liberalisation of China's capital account," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-251, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2015. "Regression and Kriging Metamodels with Their Experimental Designs in Simulation : Review," Discussion Paper 2015-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philip Adams, 2014. "The Impact of LNG Export Expansion in Queensland, with special emphasis on the effects of increased gas prices," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-250, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Shi, W. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2015. "Validating the Assumptions of Sequential Bifurcation in Factor Screening," Discussion Paper 2015-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Islam, Nizamul & Flood, Lennart, 2015. "A Tax Benefit Model for Policy Evaluation in Luxembourg: LuxTaxBen," IZA Discussion Papers 9152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rong Rong & Daniel Houser, 2014. "Exploring Network Behavior Using Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 1049, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Christina Boll & Hendrik Hüning & Julian Leppin & Johannes Puckelwald, 2015. "Potential Effects of Statutory Minimum Wage on the Gender Pay Gap: A Simulation-Based Study for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 766, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Li-wei Lehman & Mohammad M. Ghassemi & Jasper Snoek & Nemati, Shamim, 2015. "Patient Prognosis from Vital Sign Time Series: Combining Convolutional Neural Networks with a Dynamical Systems Approach," Working Paper 276226, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Shifting taxes from labor to consumption: More employment and more inequality," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wiemers, Jürgen, 2015. "Endogenizing take-up of social assistance in a microsimulation model : a case study for Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201520, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Time-Varying Fiscal Multipliers in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," LEM Papers Series 2015/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Han, Jungsuk & Sangiorgi, Francesco, 2015. "Searching for Information," Working Paper Series 300, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:emu:wpaper:dp15-01.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore