Report NEP-BEC-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Anderson & Cecilia Bustamante & Stéphane Guibaud, 2013. "Agency, Firm Growth, and Managerial Turnover," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2gg54vdji29, Sciences Po.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2015. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7353, The World Bank.
- Song, Jae & Price, David J. & Guvenen, Fatih & Bloom, Nick, 2015. "Firming up inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62587, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2015. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services:evidence from UK firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Letizia Montinari & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Innovation trade and the size of exporting firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/tfpqfk7fp8g, Sciences Po.
- Cheng Chen, 2015. "Management Quality, Firm Organization and International Trade," 2015 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015. "Exchange rate fluctuations and the margins of exports," Working Papers 15_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Diwan,Ishac & Keefer,Philip E. & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2015. "Pyramid capitalism : political connections, regulation, and firm productivity in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7354, The World Bank.
- Shouyong Shi & Melanie Cao, 2015. "Endogenously Procyclical Liquidity, Capital Reallocation, and q," 2015 Meeting Papers 100, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Thomas Horvath & Mario Schnalzenberger & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," Economics working papers 2015-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Strategic Decisions of Heterogeneous European Firms in a Multicountry Framework," MPRA Paper 65450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NISHITATENO Shuhei, 2015. "Market Structure and Entry: Evidence from the intermediate goods market," Discussion papers 15081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2015. "European Unification Based on Flexibility and Diversity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2015. "Cross-country evidence on start-up dynamics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/6, OECD Publishing.