Top management team nationality diversity, corporate entrepreneurship, and innovation in multinational firms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenyuan Liu & Ting Ren & Weishan Tang, 2021. "Teachers in the Top Management Team and Corporate Social Responsibility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-23, December.
- Grazia D. Santangelo & Anupama Phene, 2022. "Knowledge sourcing by the multinational enterprise: An individual creativity-based model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(3), pages 434-448, April.
- Lahcene Makhloufi & Abderrazak Ahmed Laghouag & Alhussain Ali Sahli & Fateh Belaid, 2021.
"Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation on Innovation Capability: The Mediating Role of Absorptive Capability and Organizational Learning Capabilities,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Lahcene Makhloufi & Abderrazak Ahmed Laghouag & Alhussain Ali Sahli & Fateh Belaid, 2021. "Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation on Innovation Capability: The Mediating Role of Absorptive Capability and Organizational Learning Capabilities," Post-Print hal-03678014, HAL.
- Yuming Zhai & Zhenghuan Cai & Han Lin & Ming Yuan & Ye Mao & Mingchuan Yu, 2022. "Does better environmental, social, and governance induce better corporate green innovation: The mediating role of financing constraints," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 29(5), pages 1513-1526, September.
- Mustafa Ozguven & Chong Yan Gao & Mohamed Yacine Si Tayeb, 2021. "The Utilization of Autoregressive Forecasting Models in Strategic Management," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(7), pages 170-185.
- You, Shuyang & Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Jia, Liangding, 2021. "How does human capital foster product innovation? The contingent roles of industry cluster features," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 335-347.
- Olsen, Jesse E. & Gahan, Peter & Adamovic, Mladen & Choi, Daejeong & Harley, Bill & Healy, Joshua & Theilacker, Max, 2022. "When the Minority Rules: Leveraging Difference While Facilitating Congruence for Cultural Minority Senior Leaders," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2).
- Edith Galy, 2019. "Perceiving Value In Organisational Innovation: Building A Culture Of Change," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 1-24, December.
- Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Muhammad Anwar & Ch. Mazhar Hussain, 2021. "Top managers' attributes, innovation, and the participation in China–Pakistan Economic Corridor: A study of energy sector small and medium‐sized enterprises," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 42(2), pages 385-406, March.
- Steffen Runge & Christian Schwens & Matthias Schulz, 2022. "The invention performance implications of coopetition: How technological, geographical, and product market overlaps shape learning and competitive tension in R&D alliances," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 266-294, February.
- Sebastian Cortes-Mejia & Andres Felipe Cortes & Pol Herrmann, 2022. "Sharing Strategic Decisions: CEO Humility, TMT Decentralization, and Ethical Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 241-260, June.
- Ávila-Robinson, Alfonso & Islam, Nazrul & Sengoku, Shintaro, 2022. "Exploring the knowledge base of innovation research: Towards an emerging innovation model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Janusz Grabara & Hafezali Iqbal Hussain & Marek Szajt, 2020. "Sustainable University Development through Sustainable Human Resources and Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Role of Sustainable Innovation and Work Environment," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(54), pages 480-480, April.
- C. Annique Un & Chhomran Ou & Silvy Un Lafayette, 2022. "From the liability to the advantage of refugeeness," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(4), pages 530-561, December.
- Daniel Sommer & Bernd Ebersberger, 2021. "International R&D teams: Performance effects and the moderating role of technological competences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 41(2), pages 387-397.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Danièle Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2019. "Strategic CSR for innovation in SMEs: Does diversity matter?," Post-Print hal-02380559, HAL.
- Latasri Hazarika & Sandeep Yadav & M.K. Nandakumar, 2020. "Determinants of Corporate Entrepreneurship: A meta analysis," Working papers 369, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- David M. Gligor & Millorad Novicevic & Javad Feizabadi & Andrew Stapleton, 2021. "Examining investor reactions to appointments of Black top management executives and CEOs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(10), pages 1939-1959, October.
- Xu, Kai & Hitt, Michael A. & Brock, David & Pisano, Vincenzo & Huang, Lulu S.R., 2021. "Country institutional environments and international strategy: A review and analysis of the research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1).
- Wei, Qiao & Li, Wen Helena & De Sisto, Marco & Gu, Jinlong, 2020. "What types of top management teams' experience matter to the relationship between political hazards and foreign subsidiary performance?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4).
- Luo, Kun & Lim, Edwin KiaYang & Qu, Wen & Zhang, Xuan, 2021. "Board cultural diversity, government intervention and corporate innovation effectiveness: Evidence from China," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2).
- Somendra Narayan & Jatinder S. Sidhu & Henk W. Volberda, 2021. "From Attention to Action: The Influence of Cognitive and Ideological Diversity in Top Management Teams on Business Model Innovation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(8), pages 2082-2110, December.
- Ilya R. P. Cuypers & Charmi Patel & Gokhan Ertug & Jiatao Li & Youtha Cuypers, 2022. "Top management teams in international business research: A review and suggestions for future research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 53(3), pages 481-515, April.
- Luciana Aparecida Barbieri da Rosa & Clandia Maffini Gomes & Waleska Campos & Carolina Rodrigues & Tais Pentiado Godoy & Jordana Marques Kneipp, 2022. "Influencing Factors of The Innovation Power in the Adoption of Sustainability Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-15, October.
- Hana Urbancová & Monika Hudáková & Adéla Fajčíková, 2020. "Diversity Management as a Tool of Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Jose Godinez & Denise R. Dunlap, 2021. "Frontier Markets and Sustainable Entrepreneurial Competences: An Exploratory Study of the Impact of a New Industry in Guatemala," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-21, October.
- Ponomareva, Yuliya & Uman, Timur & Bodolica, Virginia & Wennberg, Karl, 2022. "Cultural diversity in top management teams: Review and agenda for future research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(4).
- Díaz-Fernández, M. Carmen & González- Rodríguez, M. Rosario & Simonetti, Biagio, 2020. "Top management team diversity and high performance: An integrative approach based on upper echelons and complexity theory," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 157-168.
- Christopher Kurzhals & Lorenz Graf‐Vlachy & Andreas König, 2020. "Strategic leadership and technological innovation: A comprehensive review and research agenda," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(6), pages 437-464, November.
- Chao Wang & Xiu-e Zhang, 2022. "Binary effects of exploratory and exploitative learning on opportunity identification: The different moderations of environmental munificence and entrepreneurial commitment," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(4), pages 497-524, September.
- Shuman Zhang & Changhong Yuan & Yuying Wang, 2019. "The Impact of Industry–University–Research Alliance Portfolio Diversity on Firm Innovation: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Lee, Jangwook & Chung, Jiyoon, 2022. "Women in top management teams and their impact on innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Shuman Zhang & Changhong Yuan & Chen Han, 2020. "Industry–university–research alliance portfolio size and firm performance: the contingent role of political connections," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1505-1534, October.
- Qiong Jia & Liyuan Wei & Xiaotong Li, 2019. "Visualizing Sustainability Research in Business and Management (1990–2019) and Emerging Topics: A Large-Scale Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-37, October.