Citations for "Choosing Rural Road Investments to Help Reduce Poverty"
by van de Walle, Dominique
- Hyman, Glenn & Larrea, Carlos & Farrow, Andrew, 2005. "Methods, results and policy implications of poverty and food security mapping assessments," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 453-460.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "The Babeldaob Road: The Impact of Road Construction on Rural Labor Force Outcomes in the Republic of Palau," IZA Discussion Papers 2452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulimwengu, John & Funes, Jose & Headey, Derek & You, Liangzhi, 2009. "Paving the way for development?: The impact of transport infrastructure on agricultural production and poverty reduction in the Democratic Republic of Congo," IFPRI discussion papers 944, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008.
"Evaluating Anti-Poverty Programs,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Evaluating anti-poverty programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3625, The World Bank.
- Branka Andjelkovic & Alexander Chubrik & Marek Dabrowski & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2010. "Challenges and Trajectories of Fiscal Policy and PFM Reform in CEE/CIS," CASE Network Reports 0092, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Warr, 2005. "Roads and Poverty in Rural Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G., 2006. "Roads and Poverty in Rural Laos," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139926, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2010. "Urban Infrastructure and Economic Development: Experimental Evidence from Street Pavement," IZA Discussion Papers 5346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qin, Yu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2016. "The Road to Specialization in Agricultural Production: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-16.
- Qin, Yu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "The road to specialization in agricultural production:: Evidence from rural China," IFPRI discussion papers 1221, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Narayanamoorthy, A. & Hanjra, Munir A., 2006. "Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Output Linkages: A Study of 256 Indian Districts," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(3).
- Lindy Charlery & Martin R. Nielsen & Henrik Meilby & Carsten Smith-Hall, 2016. "Effects of New Roads on Environmental Resource Use in the Central Himalaya," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-20, April.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1413-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theocharis Marinos, 2013. "A Post-Opening Transport InfrastructureÂ¢s Socio-Economic Evaluation: The Case of "Attiki Odos Motorway"," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1167, European Regional Science Association.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2016. "Paving Streets for the Poor: Experimental Analysis of Infrastructure Effects," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 254-267, May.
- Climent Quintana-Domeque & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro, 2015. "Paving Streets for the Poor: Experimental Analysis of Infrastructure Effects," Economics Series Working Papers 757, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chiara DEL BO, 2009. "Recent advances in public investment, fiscal policy and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jurgita Baranauskiene & Valdemaras Makutenas & Albina Novosinskiene, 2014. "What Are Left Underestimated Using Cost-Benefit Analysis For Public Project Evaluation?," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 856-867.
- Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Charlotte Guénard, 2016. "Quel impact des projets de réhabilitation urbaine sur les conditions de vie ? Le cas d’un bidonville à Djibouti," Working Papers 20160002, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Charlotte Guénard, 2016. "Evaluation d’impact d’un projet de rénovation urbaine dans la commune de Balbala, Djibouti," Working Papers hal-01438389, HAL.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2011. "Estimation of the impact of rural roads on household welfare in Viet Nam," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(2), pages 105-135, December.
- Stephen G. Perz & Flavia L. Leite & Lauren N. Griffin & Jeffrey Hoelle & Martha Rosero & Lucas Araujo Carvalho & Jorge Castillo & Daniel Rojas, 2015. "Trans-Boundary Infrastructure and Changes in Rural Livelihood Diversity in the Southwestern Amazon: Resilience and Inequality," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-30, September.
- Elina Eskola, 2005. "Commercialisation and Poverty in Tanzania: Household-level Analysis," Discussion Papers 05-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Berg,Claudia N. & Deichmann,Uwe & Liu,Yishen & Selod,Harris, 2015. "Transport policies and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7366, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Shilpi, Forhad & Vakis, Renos, 2009. "Urban Proximity, Agricultural Potential and Rural Non-farm Employment: Evidence from Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 645-660, March.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2004. "Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China," DSGD discussion papers 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2005. "Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China:," Research reports 138, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2014. "The role of villages in households’ poverty exit: evidence from a multilevel model for rural Vietnam," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2175-2189, July.
- Stephen Perz & Alexander Shenkin & Grenville Barnes & Liliana Cabrera & Lucas Carvalho & Jorge Castillo, 2012. "Connectivity and Resilience: A Multidimensional Analysis of Infrastructure Impacts in the Southwestern Amazon," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 259-285, April.
- Omilola, Babatunde, 2009. "Estimating the impact of agricultural technology on poverty reduction in rural Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 901, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adelheid Holl, 2011. "Factors influencing the location of new motorways: the large scale motorway building in Spain," Working Papers 1105, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- S’phumelele Lucky Nkomo & Sumaiya, Desai & Peerbhay Kabir, 2016. "Assessing the Conditions of Rural Road Networks in South Africa using Visual Observations and Field-Based Manual Measurements: A Case Study of Four Rural Communities in KwaZulu-Natal Province," Review of Social Sciences, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(2), pages 42-55, February.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Poverty, Income and Assets," MPRA Paper 40769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schweikert, Amy & Chinowsky, Paul & Kwiatkowski, Kyle & Espinet, Xavier, 2014. "The infrastructure planning support system: Analyzing the impact of climate change on road infrastructure and development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-153.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:363:d:68149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.