Citations for "The firm as a competent team"
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002.
"Variation sur le thème:"À la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise","
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 5-68, September.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "Variation sur le thème 'A la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise'," Working Papers CREGO 011201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Jul 2002.
- Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Michael, Steven C., 2005. "Resources, Capabilities and Entrepreneurial Perceptions," Working Papers 05-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1991. "Efficient Institutions for Ownership and Allocation of Capital," Working Paper Series 298, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Mar 1992.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Ash Amin & Patrick Cohendet, 2000. "Organisational Learning and Governance Through Embedded Practices," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 93-116, March.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1993. "Endogenous Economic Growth through Selection," Working Paper Series 397, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1994.
- Richard N. Langlois, 1994.
"Do Firms Plan?,"
- Cyert, Richard M. & Kumar, Praveen, 1996. "Economizing by firms through learning and adaptation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 211-231, March.
- Segelod, Esbjorn, 2000. "Investments and investment processes in professional service groups," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 135-154, September.
- Paul Hallwood, 2009. "Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm," Working papers 2009-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kapás, Judit, 1999.
"Szükséges-e többdimenziós vállalatelmélet?. Az evolúciós vállalatelmélet kritikai összefoglalása
[Is a multi-dimensional theory of the firm necessary?. A critical summary of the evolutionary theory," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 823-841.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1991. "The Micro Frustrations of Privatizing Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series 306, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Apr 1992.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "A Note: On Privatization, Contract Technology and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 339, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "Business Competence, Organizational Learning and Economic Growth: Establishing the Smith-Schumpeter-Wicksell (SSW) Connection," Working Paper Series 264, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Jan 1991.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krueger, 1999.
"Twin-Peaks - What the Knowledge-Based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution,"
Discussion Paper Series
189, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Jens J. Kruger & Uwe Cantner, 2003. "Twin Peaks: What the Knowledge-based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution," Chapters, in: Applied Evolutionary Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar.
- Gunnar Eliasson, 2011. "Advanced purchasing, spillovers and innovative discovery," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 121-139, February.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001.
"Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Marjolein Caniëls & Henny Romijn, 2003. "SME Clusters, Acquisition of Technological Capabilities and Development: Concepts, Practice and Policy Lessons," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 187-210, September.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "Education, Competence Development and Economic Growth - A Micro Explanation to Macro Economic Growth," Working Paper Series 350, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Deiaco, Enrico & Homén, Magnus & McKelvey, Maureen, 2008. "What does it Mean Conceptually that Universities Compete?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 139, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Caroli Eve, 2003.
"Internal versus External Labour Flexibility: The role of knowledge codification,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0310, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Caroli, Eve, 2007. "Internal versus External Labour Flexibility : The Role of Knowledge Codification," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7247, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1992. "The Theory of the Firm and the Theory of Economic Growth: An essay on the economics of institutions, competition and the capacity of the political system to cope with unexpected change," Working Paper Series 349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bergeron, Sophie & Lallich, Stephane & Le Bas, Christian, 1998. "Location of innovating activities, industrial structure and techno-industrial clusters in the French economy, 1985-1990. Evidence from US patenting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 733-751, April.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Simulating the New Economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1996. "Discussion of economizing by firms: Rational economizing, but in which world?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-260, March.
- Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2002. "A Reconsideration of the Theory of Entrepreneurship: A participatory approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 329-355.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- Fridh, Ann-Charlotte, 2003. "The Exit of Pharmacia and Regional Growth," Ratio Working Papers 22, The Ratio Institute.
- John Finch & Nicola Dinnei, 2001. "Capturing Knightian Advantages of Large Business Organisations Through Group Decision-making Processes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 379-403.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Taymaz, Erol, 1992. "The Limits of Policy Making: An Analysis of the Consequences of Boundedly Rational Government Using the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES)," Working Paper Series 333, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2005. "The nature of economic change and management in a new knowledge based information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 428-456, October.
- Dan Johansson, 2010. "The theory of the experimentally organized economy and competence blocs: an introduction," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 185-201, April.