Do firms plan?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Langlois, 1994. "Capabilities and Vertical Disintegration in Process Technology: The Case of Semiconductor Fabrication Equipment," Industrial Organization 9406004, EconWPA.
- Koppl, Roger, 2000. "Fritz Machlup and Behavioralism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 595-622, December.
- Langlois, Richard N & Cosgel, Metin M, 1993. "Frank Knight on Risk, Uncertainty, and the Firm: A New Interpretation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 456-465, July.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "The firm as a competent team," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-298, June.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1988. "The Firm as a Competent Team," Working Paper Series 207, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Feb 1990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2002. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Structured Populations," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 129-148, June.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Matthew Holian, 2014. "Parchment, guns, and the problem of governance," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Richard R. Nelson & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2001. "Las instituciones como factor que regula el desempeño económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 3(5), pages 17-51, July-Dece.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Austrian Economics and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics and the New Institutional Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008.
"The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 251-269, December.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008. "The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00274166, HAL.
- K. Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2006. "The limits to designed orders: Authority under “distributed knowledge” conditions," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 261-274, December.
- David Cayla, 2006. "Ex Post and Ex Ante Coordination: Principles of Coherence in Organizations and Markets," Post-Print halshs-00110810, HAL.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "The Organizational Approach of Capability Theory: A Review Essay," MPRA Paper 4362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhihong Mo, 2012. "Decentralized planning in a market economy? On the nature of Coase’s research program," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 115-129, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:6:y:1995:i:3:p:247-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.