The Micro Frustrations of Privatizing Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1991|
|Date of revision:||Apr 1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1991. "Modeling the experimentally organized economy : Complex dynamics in an empirical micro-macro model of endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 153-182, July.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1988. "The Firm as a Competent Team," Working Paper Series 207, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Feb 1990.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 1990. "Post-War Economic Growth in the Group-of-Five Countries: A New Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1981. "The content of productivity growth in Swedish manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 336-355, October.
- Pelikan, P, 1992. "The Dynamics of Economic Systems, or How to Transform a Failed Socialist Economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 39-63, March.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "The firm as a competent team," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-298, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.