Endogenous Economic Growth through Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1989. "Evolution, economic competence, and the market for corporate control," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 279-303, December.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1984. "Micro heterogeneity of firms and the stability of industrial growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 249-274.
- Antonov, Mikhail & Trofimov, Georgi, 1993. "Learning through short-run macroeconomic forecasts in a micro-to-macro model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 181-203, June.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1977. "Competition and Market Processes in a Simulation Model of the Swedish Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 277-281, February.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "The firm as a competent team," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-298, June.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1991. "Modeling the experimentally organized economy : Complex dynamics in an empirical micro-macro model of endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 153-182, July.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1989. "Evolution, Economic Competence, and the Market for Corporate Control," Working Paper Series 215, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1988. "The Firm as a Competent Team," Working Paper Series 207, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Feb 1990.
- Ballot, Gérard & Taymaz, Erol, 1993. "Firm-Sponsored Training, Technical Progress and Aggregate Performance in a Micro-Macro Model," Working Paper Series 402, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Innovation; Competition;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .