Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1990. "The firm as a competent team," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-298, June.
- Jed DeVaro & Fidan Ana Kurtulus, 2005. "What Types of Organizations Benefit from Team Production, and How Do They Benefit?," Labor and Demography 0508003, EconWPA.
- Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Busenitz, Lowell W., 2006. "Dynamic capabilities and venture performance: The effects of venture capitalists," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-215, March.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Ricart, Joan E., 1993. "Organizational tension between static and dynamic efficiency, The," IESE Research Papers D/255, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric information; evolutionary theory of the firm; governance; holdup; insider information; path dependency; rent appropriation; tacit information; transaction costs.;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-08-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-COM-2009-08-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-KNM-2009-08-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-08-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2009-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .