Report NEP-COM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Yongmin & Zhang, Tianle, 2009. "Equilibrium price dispersion with heterogeneous searchers," MPRA Paper 16490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hallwood, 2009. "Learning and Profitability in a Theory of the Firm," Working papers 2009-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Sergey V. Buldyrev & Linda Ponta & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates," ROCK Working Papers 052, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Carlo Capuano & Giuseppe De Feo, 2009. "On Public Inefficiencies in a Mixed Duopoly," Working Papers 0916, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bennett, John, 2009. "Informal Firms in Developing Countries: Entrepreneurial Stepping Stone or Consolation Prize?," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2009. "When to Start a New Firm?: Modelling the Timing of Novice and Serial Entrepreneurs," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "How Do Young Innovative Companies Innovate?," IZA Discussion Papers 4301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2009. "High-Growth Entrepreneurial Firms in Africa: A Quantile Regression Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," ROCK Working Papers 053, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Byung-Wook Kwon, 2009. "Broadband over Power Lines (BPL): Developments and Policy Issues," OECD Digital Economy Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries," MPRA Paper 16495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D & Pagoulatos, George, 2009. "Bank competition, institutional strength and financial reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the EU," MPRA Paper 16494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2009. "Anger and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.