The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Sergey V. Buldyrev & Linda Ponta & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates," DISA Working Papers 0901, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Sergey V. Buldyrev & Linda Ponta & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates," Papers 0904.1404, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2009.
"The Structure and Growth of International Trade,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2009-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2010. "The Structure and Growth of International Trade," Department of Economics Working Papers 1005, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2010. "The Structure and Growth of International Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_032, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Misako Takayasu & Hayafumi Watanabe & Hideki Takayasu, 2013. "Generalised central limit theorems for growth rate distribution of complex systems," Papers 1301.2728, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Anindya S. Chakrabarti, 2013. "Bimodality in the firm size distributions: a kinetic exchange model approach," Papers 1302.3818, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2009. "The Structure and Growth of Weighted Networks," Papers 0908.0348, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Xie, Wen-Jie & Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "On the growth of primary industry and population of China’s counties," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(18), pages 3876-3882.
- Stanley, H.E. & Buldyrev, S.V. & Franzese, G. & Havlin, S. & Mallamace, F. & Kumar, P. & Plerou, V. & Preis, T., 2010. "Correlated randomness and switching phenomena," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(15), pages 2880-2893.
More about this item
Keywordspatent disclosure; innovation; r&d competition;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-08-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2009-08-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-08-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trt:rockwp:052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loris Gaio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ditreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.