Learning during the new financial service innovation process: Antecedents and performance effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de Ven, Andrew R., 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Agricultural Research Policy Seminar 139708, University of Minnesota Extension.
- Andrew H. Van de Ven, 1986. "Central Problems in the Management of Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 590-607, May.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "A global learning organization structure and market information processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 155-166, October.
- de Brentani, Ulrike, 1995. "New industrial service development: Scenarios for success and failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Mary Beth Pinto & Jeffrey K. Pinto & John E. Prescott, 1993. "Antecedents and Consequences of Project Team Cross-Functional Cooperation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1281-1297, October.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Ricart, Joan E., 1993. "Organizational tension between static and dynamic efficiency, The," IESE Research Papers D/255, IESE Business School.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Global organizational learning capacity in purchasing: Construct and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 97-111, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Bowen, Frances E. & Rostami, Mahdi & Steel, Piers, 2010. "Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1179-1185, November.
- Yang, Yefei & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "Continuous improvement competence, employee creativity, and new service development performance: A frontline employee perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 275-288.
- Jetta Frost & Rick Vogel & Khaled Bagban, 2016. "Managing Interdependence in Multi-business Organizations," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(2), pages 225-260, August.
- Hua-Hung (Robin) Weng & Ja-Shen Chen & Pei-Ching Chen, 2015. "Effects of Green Innovation on Environmental and Corporate Performance: A Stakeholder Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-30, April.
- Huang, Jing-Wen & Li, Yong-Hui, 2012. "Slack resources in team learning and project performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 381-388.
- Arnett, Dennis B. & Wittmann, C. Michael, 2014. "Improving marketing success: The role of tacit knowledge exchange between sales and marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 324-331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:4:p:374-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.