Slack resources in team learning and project performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martine R. Haas, 2006. "Knowledge Gathering, Team Capabilities, and Project Performance in Challenging Work Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1170-1184, August.
- Anita L. Tucker & Ingrid M. Nembhard & Amy C. Edmondson, 2007. "Implementing New Practices: An Empirical Study of Organizational Learning in Hospital Intensive Care Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 894-907, June.
- Blazevic, Vera & Lievens, Annouk, 2004. "Learning during the new financial service innovation process: Antecedents and performance effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 374-391, April.
- Raji Srinivasan & Pamela Haunschild & Rajdeep Grewal, 2007. "Vicarious Learning in New Product Introductions in the Early Years of a Converging Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 16-28, January.
- Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent, 2005. "Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1652-1661, December.
- Lin, Wen-Ting & Cheng, Kuei-Yang & Liu, Yunshi, 2009. "Organizational slack and firm's internationalization: A longitudinal study of high-technology firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 397-406, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9367-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez-Segura, Enrique & Ortiz-Marcos, Isabel & Romero, José Javier & Tafur-Segura, Javier, 2016. "Critical success factors in large projects in the aerospace and defense sectors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5419-5425.
- Ritzenhofen, Ingmar & Birge, John R. & Spinler, Stefan, 2016. "The structural impact of renewable portfolio standards and feed-in tariffs on electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 224-242.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:59-71 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTeam learning; Exploitative learning; Exploratory learning; Slack resource; Project performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:3:p:381-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.