Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan, 2005. "Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Gooding, Richard Z. & Goel, Sanjay & Wiseman, Robert M., 1996. "Fixed versus variable reference points in the risk-return relationship," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 331-350, March.
- Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg, 2004. "The impact of a company's business strategy on its technological competence, network competence and innovation success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 548-556, May.
- Nakata, Cheryl & Im, Subin & Park, Heungsoo & Ha, Young-Won, 2006. "Antecedents and consequence of Korean and Japanese new product advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Blazevic, Vera & Lievens, Annouk, 2004. "Learning during the new financial service innovation process: Antecedents and performance effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 374-391, April.
- Daniel, Francis & Lohrke, Franz T. & Fornaciari, Charles J. & Turner, R. Jr., 2004. "Slack resources and firm performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 565-574, June.
- S. Trevis Certo & Richard H. Lester & Catherine M. Dalton & Dan R. Dalton, 2006. "Top Management Teams, Strategy and Financial Performance: A Meta-Analytic Examination," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 813-839, June.
- Matsuo, Makoto, 2006. "Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 242-250, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coenen, Marja & Kok, Robert A.W., 2014. "Workplace flexibility and new product development performance: The role of telework and flexible work schedules," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 564-576.
- Ossi Pesämaa, 2017. "Personnel- and action control in gazelle companies in Sweden," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-132, February.
- Eggert, Andreas & Thiesbrummel, Christoph & Deutscher, Christian, 2014. "Differential effects of product and service innovations on the financial performance of industrial firms," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(3), pages 380-405.
- Ma, Zhenzhong & Yu, Mingyang & Gao, Chongyan & Zhou, Jieru & Yang, Zhenning, 2015. "Institutional constraints of product innovation in China: Evidence from international joint ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 949-956.
- Ruth, Derek & Iyer, Dinesh N. & Sharp, Barton M., 2013. "Motivation and ability in the decision to acquire," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2287-2293.
- Stanley, T. D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Steel, Piers, 2015. "Does ICT generate economic growth? A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2015_9, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Ryan, James C. & Tipu, Syed A.A., 2013. "Leadership effects on innovation propensity: A two-factor full range leadership model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2116-2129.
- Hatak, Isabella & Kautonen, Teemu & Fink, Matthias & Kansikas, Juha, 2016. "Innovativeness and family-firm performance: The moderating effect of family commitment," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 120-131.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9485-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athena Roumboutsos & Stéphane Saussier, 2014. "Public-private partnerships and investments in innovation: the influence of the contractual arrangement," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 349-361, April.
- Meyer, John & Subramaniam, Mohan, 2014. "Appropriating innovation's technical value: Examining the influence of exploration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2860-2866.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- Maresch, Daniela & Fink, Matthias & Harms, Rainer, 2016. "When patents matter: The impact of competition and patent age on the performance contribution of intellectual property rights protection," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 14-20.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0198-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiqi, Wang & Wang, Fangjun & Xu, Luying & Yuan, Changhong, 2017. "R&D expenditures, ultimate ownership and future performance: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 47-54.
- Veland Ramadani & Hyrije Abazi-Alili & Léo-Paul Dana & Gadaf Rexhepi & Sadudin Ibraimi, 2017. "The impact of knowledge spillovers and innovation on firm-performance: findings from the Balkans countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 299-325, March.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219649217500022 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Meta-analysis Performance Temporal sequence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:11:p:1179-1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.