Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pablo Diánez-González & Carmen Camelo-Ordaz, 2016. "How management team composition affects academic spin-offs’ entrepreneurial orientation: the mediating role of conflict," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 530-557, June.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:17:y:2008:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9107-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2011. "The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 879-886, August.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Kristin Behfar & Ray Friedman & Jeanne Brett, 2016. "Managing Co-occurring Conflicts in Teams," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 501-536, May.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:80-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowen, Frances E. & Rostami, Mahdi & Steel, Piers, 2010. "Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1179-1185, November.
- Chen, Chee-Cheng, 2008. "An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 380-390, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9424-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- Clercq, Dirk De & Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung, 2009. "Unpacking the relationship between an innovation strategy and firm performance: The role of task conflict and political activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1046-1053, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:2:p:242-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.