ISO 9000 quality system certification and its impact on product and process innovation performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Ebrahimpour, Maling & Johnson, Jean L., 1992. "Quality, vendor evaluation and organizational performance: A comparison of U.S. and Japanese firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 129-142, September.
- Terziovski, Mile & Power, Damien & Sohal, Amrik S., 2003. "The longitudinal effects of the ISO 9000 certification process on business performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 580-595, May.
- Subramanian, A. & Nilakanta, S., 1996. "Organizational innovativeness: Exploring the relationship between organizational determinants of innovation, types of innovations, and measures of organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 631-647, December.
- Martinez-Costa, Micaela & Martinez-Lorente, Angel R. & Choi, Thomas Y., 2008. "Simultaneous consideration of TQM and ISO 9000 on performance and motivation: An empirical study of Spanish companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 23-39, May.
- Walter Kristof, 1963. "The statistical theory of stepped-up reliability coefficients when a test has been divided into several equivalent parts," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 28(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Stevenson, Thomas H. & Barnes, Frank C., 2001. "Fourteen years of ISO 9000: impact, criticisms, costs, and benefits," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 45-51.
- Eitan Naveh & Miriam Erez, 2004. "Innovation and Attention to Detail in the Quality Improvement Paradigm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1576-1586, November.
- Laurens G. Debo & L. Beril Toktay & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2005. "Market Segmentation and Product Technology Selection for Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1193-1205, August.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2008. "Empirical influence of environmental management on innovation: Evidence from Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 392-402, June.
- Daniel I. Prajogo & Pervaiz K. Ahmed, 2007. "The relationships between quality, innovation and business performance: an empirical study," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(4), pages 380-405.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
- Holland, Dutch & Kumar, Sanjiv, 1995. "Getting past the obstacles to successful reengineering," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 79-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2016. "Corruption's asymmetric impacts on firm innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 216-231.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2345-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:248-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, DonHee & Rho, Boo-Ho & Yoon, Seong No, 2015. "Effect of investments in manufacturing practices on process efficiency and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 45-54.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1505-1518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manders, Basak & de Vries, Henk J. & Blind, Knut, 2016. "ISO 9001 and product innovation: A literature review and research framework," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 41-55.
- Cui, Yu & Jiao, Jie & Jiao, Hao, 2016. "Technological innovation in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS): An organizational ecology perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 28-36.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paunov C., 2014. "Democratizing intellectual property systems : how corruption hinders equal opportunities for firms," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ng, Stephen C.H. & Rungtusanatham, Johnny M. & Zhao, Xiande & Lee, T.S., 2015. "Examining process management via the lens of exploitation and exploration: Reconceptualization and scale development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:79-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico Bernini & Lucas Figal Garone & Alessandro Maffioli, 2017. "Certificación internacional de calidad: ¿Señalizando a quién?: Impacto en el desempeño de empresas en Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Castka, Pavel & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2015. "Understanding firms׳ selection of their ISO 9000 third-party certifiers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 125-133.
- Cosmin DOBRIN & Adriana GIRNEATA & Mihaela MASCU (UDA) & Oana CROITORU, 2015. "Quality: A Determinant Factor Of Competitiveness – The Evolution Of Iso Certifications For Management Systems," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 1062-1073, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation performance; ISO 9000 certification; Restructuring; Internal customer concept;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:158:y:2014:i:c:p:197-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.